***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I care about due process

apparently not enough for this to matter:

trump-central-park-5.jpg

apparently not enough for this to matter:

trump-central-park-5.jpg

It does matter, and I am against it.

Not sure how many ways I can say it.

You still haven't shared your opinions on due process. And you remain silent when many on here call Roy Moore a pedophile and Kavanaugh a rapist...

Guess you only care sometimes when the echo chamber cares too.

How many local Democratic receptions do you pay attention to?

Numerous political events in Iowa took take this month, how many did you care about?

So why does this even matter?

Is Cardi sitting in a Hotel reception hall telling young people to care about politics really any to be upset about?

If you don't give a **** what she has to say, then don't.

I don't give a ****. You can also do the same with something you dont agree with instead of always tryna argue with someone.

Exactly, again par for the course in the echo chamber.

Objective readers understand what's going on.

is "objective" some sorta code word?!?!

you tryin get me in trouble with putin and co too?!?

that's some real selfish shhh trying bring other people down with you

No, but she was in court this morning, ironically, for alleged assault at a strip club.

I care about due process, but, ya kno, others in this thread would call her an assaulter. Without hearing additional facts.

Yo party; yo choice.
You care about due process but votes for a man that yelled lock her up at all his campaign rallies. And I openly trying to obstruct an going FBI investigation.

Man get your potato frying *** out my face :rofl: :rofl:

I said do not see the problem, it is not a big deal to me. But if you want to guilt trip my on Cardi, I guess that all those white supremacists (like hardcore white supremacists) that are allowed to interact with the GOP on a local level is something you are cool with. Right? I guess we should call you DWalKKK from now on. Right?

Yo party; yo choice I guess.

Nobody is going to care about Cardi B at a political event a week after it much less when election time is here

You care about due process but votes for a man that yelled lock her up at all his campaign rallies. And I openly trying to obstruct an going FBI investigation.

Man get your potato frying *** out my face :rofl: :rofl:

I said do not see the problem, it is not a big deal to me. But if you want to guilt trip my on Cardi, I guess that all those white supremacists (like hardcore white supremacists) that are allowed to interact with the GOP on a local level is something you are cool with. Right? I guess we should call you DWalKKK from now on. Right?

Yo party; yo choice I guess.

Easy fam... I just laughed.

I would laugh the same way if Cardi was speaking at a Trump rally.

Also, *alleged obstruction.

And if someone were to post an article with white supremacists at a local GOP event, I will be the first to say it is unacceptable.

Dwalk outchea cosigning child molesters and white supremacists.

I thought he was better than that :smh:

Must've been a rough day man. You're in rare form. Hurling accusations. Using profanity. Everything okay? Grab an afternoon coffee.

I have never knowingly cosigned a child molester or white supremacist.

Easy fam... I just laughed.

I would laugh the same way if Cardi was speaking at a Trump rally.

Also, *alleged obstruction.

And if someone were to post an article with white supremacists at a local GOP event, I will be the first to say it is unacceptable.
Ahhhh of course. Always trying to hold people to a standard that you object people holding you to

Are we talking lyrics now?

Or actual acts/allegations of wrongdoing.

Because that lyric rabbit hole goes pretty far.

I was just stating facts...do you have an issue with that?

Is he not the artist behind those songs?

Perhaps you have better knowledge of the subject that I

I was just stating facts...do you have an issue with that?

Is he not the artist behind those songs?

Perhaps you have better knowledge of the subject that I

No issue.

He is the artist behind those songs.

You just stated facts, and I just asked questions. No issues.

Back
Top Bottom