***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It is almost verbatim the same "criticism" you issue when Trump engages in hyperbole.
https://niketalk.com/threads/official-political-discussion-thread.509493/page-5436#post-30811333
"I am the first to admit that he could do better with his tweets. The issue with them is the hyperbolic nature of them."

The criticism never changes, whether the conduct is just some hyperbole or trying to intimidate cooperating witnesses, praising a criminal target (under indictment for obstruction) for "refusing to break, unlike Cohen", calling a cooperating witness a "rat", advocating for the imprisonment of Rosenstein and Mueller, falsely accusing cooperating witnesses of crimes, ...
giphy.gif

They got roger stone's iCloud, hard drives, & all his emails going back years. :smokin:lol:

They gonna push william barr through & he's gonna flex his pardon skills for the deplorable in chief...
giphy.gif

well can you link the info you have on sex trafficking as it relates to the methods a border wall will prevent...?
I just want to understand your viewpoint

I cannot. The link I provided was to show that human trafficking is a very real problem at the border.

Can you link the empirical evidence you have on a border wall not preventing human trafficking?

I just want to understand your viewpoint.

It is almost verbatim the same "criticism" you issue when Trump engages in hyperbole.
https://niketalk.com/threads/official-political-discussion-thread.509493/page-5436#post-30811333
"I am the first to admit that he could do better with his tweets. The issue with them is the hyperbolic nature of them."

The criticism never changes, whether the conduct is just some hyperbole or trying to intimidate cooperating witnesses, praising a criminal target (under indictment for obstruction) for "refusing to break, unlike Cohen", calling a cooperating witness a "rat", advocating for the imprisonment of Rosenstein and Mueller, falsely accusing cooperating witnesses of crimes, bashing Sessions for indicting 2 Republican congressmen close to the midterms and thereby putting "2 easy wins now in doubt", ...

You say it is "almost verbatim" then you say "the criticism never changes."

Which is it?

You basically agree the criticism is different.

do you think the guy with his named signed to the bottom of that page thinks due process is important?

just in case you need another sample:
jimmy-kimmel-live-donald-trump-has-bad-handwriting.jpg

You are just blatantly ignoring the question.

I care about due process and I feel that the erosion of it has historically not worked well for people that look like me.

I do not attempt to try to garner what others think. That is why I am asking you your thoughts on due process. But you seem afraid or ashamed of your answer.

A tweet was posted in here citing accusations. As if being accused of something is a bad act. It is not.

I care about due process and I feel that the erosion of it has historically not worked well for people that look like me.

I do not attempt to try to garner what others think. That is why I am asking you your thoughts on due process. But you seem afraid or ashamed of your answer.

A tweet was posted in here citing accusations. As if being accused of something is a bad act. It is not.
Would you support someone that believes due process is not important before declaring guilt?

Support them in what?
You are blatantly ignoring the question and obfuscating, and will continue to do so following this post as if you cannot form an answer to my question using the context of the conversations. So, let me rephrase:

Do you support Donald Trump despite his direct or indirect erosion of due process?

You are blatantly ignoring the question and obfuscating, and will continue to do so following this post as if you cannot form an answer to my question using the context of the conversations. So, let me rephrase:

Do you support Donald Trump despite his direct or indirect erosion of due process?

As with any president, I agree with them on some points and disagree with them on others.

I have been quick to condemn Trump's tweets and statements when I disagree with them.

But, of course, I don't adopt everything that anyone says. Do you? I can simultaneously support some issues, and disagree with others. I imagine most people are capable of that.

My stance on due process is my own. And it is very important, to me. Pictures of Trump do not negate that. So, I'll ask again: do you think due process is important? Do you think that an accusation is sufficient to state something occurred?

Or are you going to blatantly ignore and obfuscate as you are accusing me of doing?

My name is neither Donald nor trump

My first middle and last names don’t even start with a D or a T

Your question is clearly directed at the wrong person

But you ain’t here for that, are ya

My name is neither Donald nor trump

My first middle and last names don’t even start with a D or a T

Your question is clearly directed at the wrong person

But you ain’t here for that, are ya

Hopefully the objective viewers in this thread can see what's going on.

As with any president, I agree with them on some points and disagree with them on others.

I have been quick to condemn Trump's tweets and statements when I disagree with them.

But, of course, I don't adopt everything that anyone says. Do you? I can simultaneously support some issues, and disagree with others. I imagine most people are capable of that.

My stance on due process is my own. And it is very important, to me. Pictures of Trump do not negate that. So, I'll ask again: do you think due process is important? Do you think that an accusation is sufficient to state something occurred?

Or are you going to blatantly ignore and obfuscate as you are accusing me of doing?
You didnt ask me if I believe due process is important; I am not IATT IATT . I do think it's important, hence why I do not support a president that erodes due process among many other pillars of justice. Nor do i support media outlets that promote baseless accusations and conspiracy theories. I'm sorry you are able to be so morally and principally ambiguous (at best) that you can support a quasi-dictator such as Barack Hussein Obummer. #LockHerUp

You didnt ask me if I believe due process is important; I am not IATT IATT . I do think it's important, hence why I do not support a president that erodes due process among many other pillars of justice. Nor do i support media outlets that promote baseless accusations and conspiracy theories. I'm sorry you are able to be so morally and principally ambiguous (at best) that you can support a quasi-dictator such as Barack Hussein Obummer. #LockHerUp

Convenient flip to character mode.

Par for the course in the echo chamber :lol:

Back
Top Bottom