***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This was another Buzzfeed News report involving documents from FinCEN officials at the Treasury. It seems very likely this was also based at least in part on FinCEN officials leaking information to them. There is one other report based on confidential FinCEN documents I believe.
Emails reportedly showed that FinCEN officials were worried that senior Treasury officials were trying to obstruct the congressional investigation(s).
(See FinCEN official being prosecuted for leaking confidential financial records [to Buzzfeed] at the top of this page)
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...wants-to-follow-the-money-in-the-russia-probe August 14 2018
Excerpts:
1d8376b50c7a527be5b4e63d0ddb5ec7.png

bd628c8db89a711c8f8787633e28799f.png

304c486bbd7426e09a41afa32e7c31c6.png

Cardi B’s Political Rant Has Resulted In An Invitation To Speak At A Democratic Event In Iowa

tenor.gif

I have long said that Trump can/should do better with the things he says.

Do you think that due process should be second?

Of course not. It's just interesting how that keeps happening: you supporting something and then donald comin thru and taking a **** on it. At what point do you take a step back and realize the writing on the wall?

Of course not. It's just interesting how that keeps happening: you supporting something and then donald comin thru and taking a **** on it. At what point do you take a step back and realize the writing on the wall?

So you agree with me that due process is important. And you ostensibly agree that mere accusations are insufficient to state that something happened.

What trump said is irrelevant to the Herman Cain thing posted. But instead of agreeing with my comment on that post (which you seemingly do) you post a random picture of a Trump quote about guns.

You're right, I see the writing on the wall. This is par for the course as it relates to the echo chamber.

I responded based on what you said, not what you meant. One day I'll figure out mind-reading. My mistake.
well can you link the info you have on sex trafficking as it relates to the methods a border wall will prevent...?
I just want to understand your viewpoint

So you agree with me that due process is important. And you ostensibly agree that mere accusations are insufficient to state that something happened.

What trump said is irrelevant to the Herman Cain thing posted. But instead of agreeing with my comment on that post (which you seemingly do) you post a random picture of a Trump quote about guns.

You're right, I see the writing on the wall. This is par for the course as it relates to the echo chamber.

I'm trying to show you that your undying support of donald is incredibly misguided and foolish since he goes against almost everything you allegedly believe in. Another example happened today where he complained about the FBI's use of force against Roger Stone. Where was that energy when Sessions was rolling back the criminal justice reforms Obama had initiated? All these examples keep popping up and you think just hand waving them away with your standard "He can and should do better" and constant false equivalencies is enough for us not to call out how disingenuous and hypocritical you are.

Last edited:
I have long said that Trump can/should do better with the things he says.
It is almost verbatim the same "criticism" you issue when Trump engages in hyperbole.
https://niketalk.com/threads/official-political-discussion-thread.509493/page-5436#post-30811333
"I am the first to admit that he could do better with his tweets. The issue with them is the hyperbolic nature of them."

The criticism never changes, whether the conduct is just some hyperbole or trying to intimidate cooperating witnesses, praising a criminal target (under indictment for obstruction) for "refusing to break, unlike Cohen", calling a cooperating witness a "rat", advocating for the imprisonment of Rosenstein and Mueller, falsely accusing cooperating witnesses of crimes, bashing Sessions for indicting 2 Republican congressmen close to the midterms and thereby putting "2 easy wins now in doubt", ...

Last edited:
They got roger stone's iCloud, hard drives, & all his emails going back years. :smokin:lol:

They gonna push william barr through & he's gonna flex his pardon skills for the deplorable in chief...

Back
Top Bottom