***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bannon and da Don beef is the White Supremacist version of Tariq vs. Umar.

Bannon couldn't accept being friendzoned by trump but don't worry, they'll work it out.

One can only hope that after he finds the cure for his grayscale he'll rejoin his King Donald John Trump, the First of His Name, The Undefeated, King of the Americas, Coal Country and the First Alt Right Men, King of BLUFFINGTON, Khalasar of the Manhattan Coal Mines, Protector of the Realm, Breaker of Obummer's Policies and Mother and Father of Grand Wizard Dragons.

Last edited:
One only hope after he finds the cure for his grayscale he'll rejoin his King Donald John, the First of His Name, The Undefeated, King of the Americas, Coal Country and the First Alt Right Men, King of BLUFFINGTON, Khalasar of the Manhattan Coal Mines, Protector of the Realm, Breaker of Obummer's Policies and Mother and Father of Grand Wizard Dragons.
I'm holding back tears at work.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

One can only hope that after he finds the cure for his grayscale he'll rejoin his King Donald John Trump, the First of His Name, The Undefeated, King of the Americas, Coal Country and the First Alt Right Men, King of BLUFFINGTON, Khalasar of the Manhattan Coal Mines, Protector of the Realm, Breaker of Obummer's Policies and Mother and Father of Grand Wizard Dragons.
I hate you ****** :lol:

@teamjordan79 was posting from Russia and hasn't signed in since February 2017.

Not joking.
:rofl:
I would assume he was posting from a VPN to mask his home IP address. But that also begs the question why he didn't simply pick a US IP address. Any half-decent VPN offers a wide range of options from across the globe. Assuming he lives in the US, using a Russian IP address would be quite slow. I often use a VPN for business related purposes and it would make no sense to me to use some very distant high latency IP address such as Australia. Honestly the only reason I can think of why someone would do this is maybe some kind of troll attempt, masking his home IP with a Russian IP just for the hell of it, or the individual is really operating out of Russia. Both are rather strange.

:rofl:
I would assume he was posting from a VPN to mask his home IP address.
that's what i'm thinking. wonder if he got irritated at the russian google ads on youtube :lol:
i always have to turn mine off when i shop (nike etc) or i get directed to the eu sites.

Back
Top Bottom