***Official Political Discussion Thread***

DSpwZW_WsAM1l_P.jpg:orig

Daily News covers are the GOAT idgaf

You broke up with Tomi?

:frown:
METH!!!

-But real talk, my last goodbye when I left Lucia was a kid was to my German Shepard. Ole girl held me down for years, even saved me from getting jumped like she was Ghost one time.

On the way to the airport, this joint played, and I got a lil emotional thinking about my homie. :frown:

I didn't come back to the island for like 2 years and in that time she got cancer and got put down. |l

I was in shambles when I got the news.......

mSXdvhQ.png

Anyway, I blast Water Runs Dry for break-ups.

Last edited:
BTW, Boyz To Men best song, and one of the greatest songs of all time is this joint.....

I remember killing this song at a Karokee joint in Montreal a while back.

Even though my go to is Bobby Brown's My Prerogative

Last edited:
METH!!!

-But real talk, my last goodbye when I left Lucia was a kid was to my German Shepard. Ole girl held me down for years, even saved me from getting jumped like she was Ghost one time.

On the way to the airport, this joint played, and I got a lil emotional thinking about my homie. :frown:

I didn't come back to the island for like 2 years and in that time she got cancer and got put down. |l

I was in shambles when I got the news.......

mSXdvhQ.png

Anyway, I blast Water Runs Dry for break-ups.
damn

I hope bannon didn't ruin the song for you.

boyz II men were :pimp:

one of many bands I didn't appreciate at the time but now do. I think I was just jealous that the girls were so into them.

damn

I hope bannon didn't ruin the song for you.

boyz II men were :pimp:

one of many bands I didn't appreciate at the time but now do. I think I was just jealous that the girls were so into them.
Nah the song ain ruin for me, but Bannon seems like the type to be playing Toni Braxton's Unbreak my Heart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom