***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah Breitbart is rolling over in his grave over this but not any of the other content with his name on it. :lol:

When is bannon gonna go after ivanka

Then we will see fisticuffs

There’s a book coming out soon with supposedly a whole lot of crazy stuff. Ivanka has her eyes on being the first female president and Bannon was pretty disparaging - about Jarvanka generally but that in particular.

There’s a book coming out soon with supposedly a whole lot of crazy stuff. Ivanka has her eyes on being the first female president and Bannon was pretty disparaging - about Jarvanka generally but that in particular.

Cant wait but also feel like a distraction

8. Wolff reports that a spokesman for Trump's legal team left the job because he feared possible obstruction of justice related to a statement drafted aboard Air Force One that defended Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer in June 2016.

Mark Corallo was instructed not to speak to the press, indeed not to even answer his phone. Later that week, Corallo, seeing no good outcome-and privately confiding that he believed the meeting on Air Force One represented a likely obstruction of justice-quit. (The Jarvanka side would put it out that Corallo was fired.)
full

wow that article is amazing. reading through it now.

it's amazing how much LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO one can fit in an article.

take this, for example:
But Trump seemed unconcerned, assuring Murdoch, “We’ll figure it out.”

“What a ******* idiot,” said Murdoch, shrugging, as he got off the phone.

SMH WOW

He’s isolated.

Inside the White House, a bunker mentality took hold Wednesday. There was a sense of palpable anger at the quotes Bannon gave to Wolff for his book. According to White House sources, Trump personally dictated key parts of the statement bashing his former chief strategist to senior communications staff, including Communications Director Hope Hicks. He was emphatic about including put-downs such as “Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind,” and “Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory...”

Turns out, becoming the most powerful man in the world can be a stupid idea.

Thinking that winning an election means good governance is a bit like thinking a successful wedding = great marriage. Who could have thought the thrice divorced dude would be a better president than a man still married to his grad school sweetheart?

This country deserves to be destroyed by the white Supremacist in Chief. I hope the poor whites who voted for him lose their health care and suffer dearly under their boy.

This country deserves to be destroyed by the white Supremacist in Chief. I hope the poor whites who voted for him lose their health care and suffer dearly under their boy.
If I didn't live here anymore and if poor minorities were able to relocate to somewhere else (which they obviously can't), I'd 100% be with you on that

Back
Top Bottom