***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My left foot is slightly bigger than my right foot is also true but just like your point in response to Eddie stating his grandmother depended on certain programs and the original CHIPs conversation, it's irrelevant.
Just because St. Jude's does it does not mean every other program can or will.

And if you wouldn't get out there and beg for change why are you so comfortable with defending programs being defunded with that bs response. Just dead that whole argument man.

St. Jude doesn't panhandle... Unless fundraisers are panhandling in your world. And, again, just because a program is defunded or the spending is cut doesn't mean the program will collapse. For some reason you keep implying that is the case. It is not.

Does dwalk disagree with anything the republican party does?
I have a nice list of issues with the Democrats in office...
Dwalk... are you so partisan you don't even keep your own party in check?

if you do have issues, can you bring up some recent ones you have?

So you are going to donate it? Just as a predicted people would do. You are literally proving my point.

You're kinda proving our point. You keep asking people if they are going to donate, most people won't even if they have good intentions. Why not instead of receiving the additional income that majority of people have deemed small or miniscule, have those same funds put toward those orgs and foundations directly?

And if everybody is getting tax cuts are you not concerned with the deficit?

So you are going to donate it? Just as a predicted people would do. You are literally proving my point.
I donate around 10-15% of my salary for years now. If they had increased my tax I still would. But that is just me. Not everyone

I proved nothing regarding your silly point

Miss me

Does dwalk disagree with anything the republican party does?
I have a nice list of issues with the Democrats in office...
Dwalk... are you so partisan you don't even keep your own party in check?

if you do have issues, can you bring up some recent ones you have?

Yes. I had issues with several of the stances that Roy Moore had. And I posted in here several times that there are a million legitimate reasons not to vote for the idiot.

St. Jude doesn't panhandle... Unless fundraisers are panhandling in your world. And, again, just because a program is defunded or the spending is cut doesn't mean the program will collapse. For some reason you keep implying that is the case. It is not.

Donations are donations. A rose by any other name is a rose. No matter what you call it, it's people giving money with no expectations of being paid back.
I am implying nothing. I've made my point clear. You just like to avoid it

I donate around 10-15% of my salary for years now. If they had increased my tax I still would

I proved nothing regarding your silly point

Miss me

You, and others, act like people wont give without being compelled or incentivized. I think that is factually incorrect. You are proving that by showing that you will donate. I think you fall in the majority. I donate a bit as well.

I can’t even see what you guys are responding to but it must be a whole lot of contrarian talking points :lol:

You're kinda proving our point. You keep asking people if they are going to donate, most people won't even if they have good intentions. Why not instead of receiving the additional income that majority of people have deemed small or miniscule, have those same funds put toward those orgs and foundations directly?

And if everybody is getting tax cuts are you not concerned with the deficit?

The deficit is concerning. We have already established that other cuts will need to be made to pay for this. No secret there. And people can donate to these orgs and foundations directly. That's what you keep avoiding.

You, and others, act like people wont give without being compelled or incentivized. I think that is factually incorrect. You are proving that by showing that you will donate. I think you fall in the majority. I donate a bit as well.
You know what else I might do with the money.

Give it to my 83 year old grandmother who is about to have the Social Security check she depends on to live cut next year

Or I could give it to my mother who buys insurance on the marketplace and will see her premiums jump a ton.

Maybe I won't donate maybe I will help in my family that will get ****** by the GOP cutting major government programs.

You stay on this wait and see nonsense when economic research and observable history says otherwise. Lives will be lost, but, wait and see.

Everytime you rep one of my post I cringe. Because someone like you I don't want to be in argreement, with or want the respect of.

Claiming ignorance to allow himself to stick his head in the sand to what amounts to economic tyranny by the GOP.

SAD!

Last edited:
You know what else I might do with the money.

Give it to my 83 year old grandmother who is about to have the Social Security check she depends on to live cut next year

Or I could give it to my mother who buys insurance on the marketplace and will see her premiums jump a ton.

Maybe I won't donate maybe I will help in my family that will get ****ed by the GOP cutting major government programs.

You stay on this wait and see nonsense with economic research and observable history says otherwise.

Everytime you rep one of my post I cringe. Because someone like you I don't want to be in argreement with or want the respect of.

Claiming ignorance to allow himself o stick his head in the sand to what amount to economic tyranny by the GOP.

SAD!

I trust that you know what's best for your money. I hope that you are able to help the people that need it.

Damb, so it's generally accepted by most of us in here dat dwalk is a purposeful obtuse troll yet so many still engage him? Why:smh::smh:

Y'all know his whole deflect and ignore, let him be :rofl::rofl:

Edit only reason I'm saying anything even tho others have said something already is because I'm tired of seeing people go back n fourth with him,

I would rather see some actual conversations with non purposeful ignorance of the topic

Wells Fargo and Fifth Third Bank raiding minimum wages to $15/hr on passage of the tax bill, and AT&T giving a $1000 bonus to all employees. Anyone else feel like these companies are doing this for the PR?

Wells Fargo and Fifth Third Bank raiding minimum wages to $15/hr on passage of the tax bill, and AT&T giving a $1000 bonus to all employees. Anyone else feel like these companies are doing this for the PR?

Is this just another outlier too? Again, the people in this thread said this type of stuff wouldn't happen because companies weren't incentivized or compelled.

And despite me highlighting these points, I'm called a troll because I don't suffer from the groupthink that is pervasive in this thread.

I guess I can use that extra $200-300 for the internet and cell phone bill that is about to go up
C-ax8GxWsAAzOh4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom