***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm donating it all to the Democratic Party.
:smh:
May I interest you in this charity instead, they could use a hand
https://www.peabodyenergy.com/Work-With-Us
6d73a1d6319eb4aa8c64660b0ae80fcc.png

Stop being obtuse for the sake of being troll.

You clearly didn't understand my argument or you are using an outlier to deflect. Speaking on a Macro level, because we are debating macroeconomics, how many business exist in the economy. How how many would be needed to move the average. Hmmmm

Either way, I'm done discussing the topic with someone who refuses to educate himself, or is simply arguing in bad faith.

Because if I explain further, you will simply deflect.

And we will see if it happens

We are ruled by goldfish.

And I really hate that the media still refuses to challenges the inconsistencies the GOP keeps spreading about the tax bill. This morning, this Rep congressman gets interviewed about the bill on NPR and after he says that the bill will bring jobs to the US, the host never asks him about the provision that gives incentives to companies that expand overseas.

I got upset. Especially after the congressman answered three different questions with 3 different versions of the same message.

Keep these suckas on their toes, FFS!!

Will this change how annual bonuses taxed?

Annual bonuses are just added to your income at the end of the year. Now they do tax withholding of bonuses at the highest rate because they are protecting you from underpayment. It’ll be the same in the future.

Why are you talking about it, you already broke the first rule

SMH, WOW

METH

Track is my mentor and trainer. He taught me how to work off the jab in the early rounds in championship bouts against my family. I would be so lucky if my father pulls out Da yappa on me.

Libbies: trust in fellow people even with their differences, mistrust corporations

The right: mistrust anyone different, trust corporations

Yes. I had issues with several of the stances that Roy Moore had. And I posted in here several times that there are a million legitimate reasons not to vote for the idiot.

can you name the issues you have with any actual sitting politicians?
it's easy to distance yourself from roy moore....
name a republican politician and ongoing political stance you currently oppose

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/...aid-were-watching-those-votes-at-the-un.html?
We gonna cut off aid if you vote against us
"We don't care."

Exhibit 1736474939 of why you don't - under any circumstances - pick a crazy person to represent you.

Remember how you didn't need to get visas to travel to tens of countries as an American? That's gonna change if he does cut that aid.

Remember how your US degrees would get automatic accreditation in weird *** parts of the world, allowing you to start a job overseas without needing to pass the local licensing test? That's gonna change too.

****, even the courtesy smile as you go through foreign customs is gonna turn into a frown as soon as you pull out a US passport...

And good luck to the military too, as they'll find it a bit more difficult to secure local alliances in their fight against "terrorism"

So, no bonuses from AT&T?

Actually better. Probably bigger bonuses for he ex’s since they won’t have to take a hit to tax expense this year. Plus they can take the bonus deduction this year asan accrual so effectively reducing your taxable income this year where the tax rate is higher. And then plan ex bonuses for the new way of measurement next year and thus not having the ex’s lose out on everything

Accruing large bonus pools has been one of he strategies we’ve been pushing on our clients for he past 2 weeks to reduce their taxable income. There are a few others but trust me this is all about saving money today.

No poster in the history of Niketalk has aged worse than Rexanglorum (Meth a close second) ... his posts are just *eyeroll* and full of trash. Never seen a respected poster lose it so quickly.

Anyways, I'm anti the tax cuts and think if Hillary put this plan forward she'd have gotten killed by same who praised it (Rush, Hannity, Mr. Hankey)

We'll see tho. 7 more years

No poster in the history of Niketalk has aged worse than Rexanglorum (Meth a close second) ... his posts are just *eyeroll* and full of trash. Never seen a respected poster lose it so quickly.

Anyways, I'm anti the tax cuts and think if Hillary put this plan forward she'd have gotten killed by same who praised it (Rush, Hannity, Mr. Hankey)

We'll see tho. 7 more years
Rex changed from a libertarian, who I often disagreed with but at least made very thorough argument to defend his views, but was often made racially offensive arguments; and was very arrogant about it at times

To a social democrat that is even better at making very thoughtful arguments to defend his views, and as a affluent white person values intersectionality, civil rights, and the end of white supremacy. And who probably the most humble dude in here given his level of knowledge.

Yet you hate the evolution. I'm not gonna say it, but we all probably know why.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom