***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Blco looking at his account like.....

WlDcMsJ.gif

Upperclass don't even want these cuts. That's the funniest part.

I'm not middle class, but we need to bridge the gap unless we want revolution with blood. Also, what will I get from this 8k? No offense, but that is nothing, and I don't need it!!!!

what will I get from this 8k? No offense, but that is nothing, and I don't need it!!!!
Throw it my way, brah. I got these student loans higher eduCOALtion free monies to pay back. Da ((((libbies)))) are out here trying to steal my jerb, muh coal care, and muh guns and freedom. I'm trying to pick myself up by the bootstraps but the libbies just tried to keep muh tax burden relief from me and mines. #COALGOALS #MAGAAMEN

Listen closely LIBBIES because I'm going to only say this once.

1. Mcfly Marty 86 is a legit poster. Him and I clearly share the same views because we both liked the heat Quell posted.

2. Old Rex >>>> New Rex.

3. Soros hacked COMRADE whywesteppin's account again. Coal Gang agrees with any negative Libbie sentiment.

4. METH

5. DON IS DAPPER

6. METH

7. #KALEISGROSS

8. #LETYAPPALOOSEONFAMB
The COALmunist Manifesto!!!

(((Soros))) did indeed hack me and I apologize deeply for any confusion this may have caused. As punishment, I am suspended from the mines for the next 2 days. But don't cry for me, comrades! I have a can of coal dust stashed beneath my mattress that I will be inhaling tonight. THE BLACK LUNG WILL BE MINE BY CHRISTMAS.

Also... Also.... Also.... I have an announcement to make for this weekend's upcoming Coal Gang Secret Santa. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, try to think of something OTHER THAN COAL to give. While coal is the PERFECT GIFT for Christmas, please consider an alternative gift to help spice (I see you, Sean!) things up this year.

FINALLY, one last announcement. We will be going caroling this Friday night and I ask that EVERYONE please learn the lyrics so that we look as COAL and PROFESSIONAL as can be:

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want COAL for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is COOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

(((Soros))) did indeed hack me and I apologize deeply for any confusion this may have caused. As punishment, I am suspended from the mines for the next 2 days. But don't cry for me, comrades! I have a can of coal dust stashed beneath my mattress that I will be inhaling tonight. THE BLACK LUNG WILL BE MINE BY CHRISTMAS.

Also... Also.... Also.... I have an announcement to make for this weekend's upcoming Coal Gang Secret Santa. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, try to think of something OTHER THAN COAL to give. While coal is the PERFECT GIFT for Christmas, please consider an alternative gift to help spice (I see you, Sean!) things up this year.

FINALLY, one last announcement. We will be going caroling this Friday night and I ask that EVERYONE please learn the lyrics so that we look as COAL and PROFESSIONAL as can be:

santa-coal.gif

tenor.gif

I'm putting this in all Da stocking stuffers for Coal Gang

6283854.jpg

But #CoalFam, I already got my shipment of AMERICAN MADE COAL from Amazon. There's more than needed for my IRL family, who else will receive such beautiful bounty of black silver than my #COALGANG family?

No one else COMRADE. Make sure you send COMRADE BELGIUM Da Papa Vlad Muskets to protect his coal from the LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.

But #CoalFam, I already got my shipment of AMERICAN MADE COAL from Amazon. There's more than needed for my IRL family, who else will receive such beautiful bounty of black silver than my #COALGANG family?
Put a lump of coal in Rusty's stockings. Maybe that will FINALLY show him the way?

On second thought, don't waste a good lump of coal on libbie kale-loving losers!

No poster in the history of Niketalk has aged worse than Rexanglorum (Meth a close second) ... his posts are just *eyeroll* and full of trash. Never seen a respected poster lose it so quickly.

Anyways, I'm anti the tax cuts and think if Hillary put this plan forward she'd have gotten killed by same who praised it (Rush, Hannity, Mr. Hankey)

We'll see tho. 7 more years

Say what you want about me but meth hasn't changed, he's been like a Ta-Nehisi Coates writer level since like 2005.

anyone who wants to go after Rex and Meth is going to be met with the full wrath of the coal gang.

1U2EdK.gif

Who could forget meth's (short for methanous fumes) amazing essay about the power of coal from the 18th century to present day. He revolutionized the fossil fuel polemic genre.

Cobra commander knows that we need more coal and less kale.

I've seen his sports posts where he's like "ugh, John Wall would be better than Steph Curry if we could just slaughter some goats and roast them at mid court over some coal fires."

Also, remember before we switched formats? remember how every year in January, he'd have that amazing portrait of Dr. Carson and some quotes about how Jesus tutored him in freshman chemistry.

Listen closely LIBBIES because I'm going to only say this once.

1. Mcfly Marty 86 is a legit poster. Him and I clearly share the same views because we both liked the heat Quell posted.

2. Old Rex >>>> New Rex.

3. Soros hacked COMRADE whywesteppin's account again. Coal Gang agrees with any negative Libbie sentiment.

4. METH

5. DON IS DAPPER

6. METH

7. #KALEISGROSS

8. #LETYAPPALOOSEONFAMB

This guy gets it. Eighty-six paragraph, Oxycontin fueled rants about the perfect market hypothesis are so much better than tight four sentence posts about late capitalism, composed over tea and Armagnac.

Join us, coalmrades. All you have to lose is your pink, virgin lungs!!!

santa-coal.gif

tenor.gif

I'm putting this in all Da stocking stuffers for Coal Gang

6283854.jpg

Thank you doctor Carson for that totally normal prayer at that completely not weird, cultish Cabinet meeting this morning. I also pray for da 3% plus GDP growth.

Last edited:
Say what you want about me but meth hasn't changed, he's been like a Ta-Nehisi Coates writer level since like 2005.

If that is the case I'm bout to grow and afro, hit up Men's Warehouse (Tomi got me a gift card), step my scarf game up, and tell my dentist to bless me with a stylist gap, then start making ad hominem rants against him. Feel me....

giphy.gif

But real talk, Brother Meth gonna bless me with a mean Steve Wonder playlist last year, yet he ain't come back around in 2017 to recommend me some new heat. What's that about hmmm........

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28102-1380034554-13.gif

:smh:

If that is the case I'm bout to grow and afro, hit up Men's Warehouse (Tomi got me a gift card), step my scarf game up, and tell my dentist to bless me with a stylist gap, then start making ad hominem rants against him. Feel me....

giphy.gif

But real talk, Brother Meth gonna bless me with a mean Steve Wonder playlist last year, yet he ain't come back around in 2017 to recommend me some new heat. What's that about hmmm........

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28102-1380034554-13.gif

:smh:

Brother meth is a total neoliberal sell out. Remember when he was peddling those whole life policies back in 2012? We need to talk about this. If he sit down, I'll pay for the BBQ Jackfruit and the kombucha.

Currently sitting here at work listening to all these Trump cultists complain about the new tax plan AS THEY’RE JUST NOW LEARNING WHAT IT MEANS FOR THEM THANKS TO THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

I could say something, but I’ll just continue to sip my tea in silence and laugh on the inside since a lot of these cats are approaching retirement age. Goddamn fools...every single last one of them.

Back
Top Bottom