***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump just playing 62D intergalactical jenga on da liberals b

Half da time Rusty don't eem know what hit him before he goes off....my mans Rusty looking like a tirggered snowflake outchea
Just look at da electoral map famb, TRUMP WON B
Don't look at da popular vote doe, da illegals won that b

Pure fax,our boy Conan is just here to drop some good old fashioned conservative common sense on this sad libbie circle jerk

Did I vote for trump? Yes.

Would I have been "OK" if Clinton unfortunately won? Yes.

I wonder if a thread bashing obama or a potential HC president would be accepted here?

I just find it hypocritical in this thread, that's all.

Lots of name calling, categorizing, and talking down in here.

The irony in it all...

This isn't the new york times, there is no mandate to "hear both sides" on an internet forum.

If you want to have substantive policy arguments and advocate for conservative ideas I'm sure many people would be willing to engage you, in reasonable and respectful way.

but faux culture warrior arguments about race cards ect? Nah...expect flames.

These types that show up actually are starting to make me believe true logical conservatives don't exist and they're just a bunch of overly sensitive, hypocritical bigots. The opposite of their desired result. You want to sway and educate people to quell this echo chamber stop riding in here looking like a damn fool. Have some sense.

Half da time Rusty don't eem know what hit him before he goes off....my mans Rusty looking like a tirggered snowflake outchea

Next time you walking dat Pug, a Prius gonna pul up and a bushel of Kale is gonna come flying at your head. The pooch gonna have to drag your *** back to the crib.

Your iodine levels gonna be lit after I get down with you #bleedat

Da Barbarian is da monthly reminder that all libbies are snowcucks and can't get over da election. Da election that Dapper Drumpf WON by BILLIONS of votes! You ****flakes can't even comprehend da dimensions that Don Dap is playing because y'all stuck on da Comey Island where they ain't even have any coal. Save da 6 months, or 28 weeks later, of salary and then educate yourselves on da coal train comebyke :pimp:
Dats my Trump supporter b
We drinkin da liberal tears and we are driving str8 thru coal country. Da passing lane power gonna be great on my hemi b
WROOM WROOM Rust belt b diddy boppin in 6 months b

Just look at da electoral map famb, TRUMP WON B
Don't look at da popular vote doe, da illegals won that b

Pure fax,our boy Conan is just here to drop some good old fashioned conservative common sense on this sad libbie circle jerk
Da Hillary supporters don't know it b
This is Trump nation now b
Black lung is byke b

Next time you walking dat Pug, a Prius gonna pul up and a bushel of Kale is gonna come flying at your head. The pooch gonna have to drag your *** back to the crib.

This man gone off the IPA on tap.

Da Barbarian is da monthly reminder that all libbies are snowcucks and can't get over da election. Da election that Dapper Drumpf WON by BILLIONS of votes! You ****flakes can't even comprehend da dimensions that Don Dap is playing because y'all stuck on da Comey Island where they ain't even have any coal. Save da 6 months, or 28 weeks later, of salary and then educate yourselves on da coal train comebyke :pimp:
Dats my Trump supporter b
We drinkin da liberal tears and we are driving str8 thru coal country. Da passing lane power gonna be great on my hemi b
WROOM WROOM Rust belt b diddy boppin in 6 months b
My man! :pimp: Da Hemi power gonna roll coal in da passing lane around Rookie Rusty and his #PriusGang libcucks. Da tears will be flowing at da same rate as da coal filled rivers of West Virginia b! :pimp:

libbies keep trying to stop da coal train, but we be clearin da path b. beleedat.

13sc1Erq6rAoQU.gif

Never forget the time Comey's hand almost completely wrapped around Donald Duck's little limp-grip hand.

800x-1.jpg

Pug? Don't insult me, we only do Frenchies and Corgis

yes, cause no one on NT ever complained about Obama or Bush during their presidencies. Never.
It's not like we've ever debated drone policy, ACA, ... Obama has received plenty of criticism here. Comparing Obama to the backlash Trump is getting is flat out ridiculous because Obama didn't cause anywhere near the ruckus Trump is already doing in these few months. 

Please, I see the same shtick from the Trump shills from twitter and Reddit

Even the resident Trump supporter ninjahood doesn't bring the same tired statements into this thread

I wonder if a thread bashing obama or a potential HC president would be accepted here?

The irony in it all...

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Please, I see the same shtick from the Trump shills from twitter and Reddit

Even the resident Trump supporter ninjahood doesn't bring the same tired statements into this thread

The irony in it all...

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Irony indeed :lol:

The irony in it all...
Ideological disagreements aside, are you not concerned about his intellect and mental health?

Even if hypothetically his policies were mostly in line with my views, I wouldn't support him because I have zero confidence in Trump's mental fortitude and his intellectual capacity. I'm sure you've read Trump transcripts. Nobody can read through those and rationally conclude that this is adequate for a president.

He is obviously extremely narcissistic, which is really not a personality trait anyone should want in a president. That is clearly evidenced by just about everything he does. Bringing up the electoral victory ad infinitum, constantly making easily debunked lies to aggrandize himself, ... The list goes on and on.

Then there's the constant contradictions, bringing up dead people with the implication that they are still alive in his mind, ... Either he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about or he forgets a lot. Either way I find it concerning.

Last edited:
I wonder what could possibly have changed between 2016 and 2017....

C_e9eL_XoAER1Mo.jpg

This is all kinda surreal to watch. Folks got their worst possible candidate but will fight on it to death just to preserve an ideology. Despite any harm to themselves or family, despite making them look entirely stupid or hypocritical, despite no progress and nothing they want being done, despite the abuse of power etc etc. Years from now this will make a great psychological study on humanity.

Ideological disagreements aside, are you not concerned about his intellect and mental health?

Even if hypothetically his policies were mostly in line with my views, I wouldn't support him because I have zero confidence in Trump's mental fortitude and his intellectual capacity. I'm sure you've read Trump transcripts. Nobody can read through those and rationally conclude that this is adequate for a president.

He is obviously extremely narcissistic, which is really not a personality trait anyone should want in a president. That is clearly evidenced by just about everything he does. Bringing up the electoral victory ad infinitum, constantly making easily debunked lies to aggrandize himself, ... The list goes on and on.

Then there's the constant contradictions, bringing up dead people with the implication that they are still alive in his mind, ... Either he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about or he forgets a lot. Either way I find it concerning.
Responses to questions like these don't seem to exist on their side. I've seen little to no respectable responses to these kind of questions from Repubs, only deflections and deflections

Back
Top Bottom