***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The fact that this dude is in his 90s and still alive makes me think whether there really is a connection between being overweight and early death.

The scary thing is the amount of likes Trump is getting on his tweets still.

Trump could probably declare himself Satan and that hell is taking over and it won't move a needle among his loyal voters
In terms of skill or resources required, twitter bots are very easy. A novice coder should be able to code a decent script and you can always just pay someone with a large network of bots to do it for you. Costs very little.

The scary thing is the amount of likes Trump is getting on his tweets still.

Trump could probably declare himself Satan and that hell is taking over and it won't move a needle among his loyal voters
Every dictator has their supporters who jump off a bridge for them if they asked.

It's not about what's right or wrong, or what's good for the country and what isn't. It's about stupid **** like this:
:lol:

Give it time though.

GW Bush approval ratings were around 90% right after 9/11 then the Republicans went ahead with their Right Wing agenda.. and we all know what happened.

In the end after 2 failed wars, WMD failure, Katrina, housing loan crisis, high unemployment, etc... It was so bad that the Republicans didn't even invite him to speak at the 2008 Republican National Convention cause he was so unpopular. Trump is about 100x worst and may be impeached by the end of this year or sooner.. so give it some time for his supporters especially NH to turn on him.

Between Spicer responding to answers in the bushes and now running shook to do the press briefing shall have SNL pretty lit

Where's Barson to change Da boos to cheers? Bethune-Cookman's adminstration must really love dem BUTTER BISCUITS B.

Betsy DeVos was heavily booed during a commencement speech at Bethune-Cookman University. :lol:

Them shucking, jivin house _____ in that administration should've never invited her in the first place. I swear old black folk be the most lost sometimes, tryna kiss up to the administration thinking she gonna throw them a check. The students weren't going for that at all.

Doesn't matter who won the election, Comey needed to be fired.

Liberals were crying and demanding he be axed months back, but now change their tune since it fits their pivot narrative.

This thread smells of a republican town hall meeting [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Satan"

"Impeached"

"Dictator"

@RichLowry
A friend suggests Joe Lieberman for FBI director--respected Democrat/independent, former senator, former AG of CT

Hilarious.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford gotta clue him in to how Democrats feel about Joe. :lol:

:x

That piece of ******* ****. Dem need to treat this clown the same way he treated the public option

I hate this pick on so many levels. Mostly because now if I go upside his head, I'll catch Federal charges

What kind of alternative facts are you coming up with that liberals wanted Comey fired?

Blanket statements like that show why Trump supporters act like total hypocritical shills and ****s

Doesn't matter who won the election, Comey needed to be fired.

Liberals were crying and demanding he be axed months back, but now change their tune since it fits their pivot narrative.

This thread smells of a republican town hall meeting [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Satan"

"Impeached"

"Dictator"

You know what I find interesting? Conservatives lacking context and nuance on literally everything. This is a great example

Back
Top Bottom