***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Once again identity politics only counts when its liberals "playing" it

Last edited:
Doesn't matter who won the election, Comey needed to be fired.

Liberals were crying and demanding he be axed months back, but now change their tune since it fits their pivot narrative.

This thread smells of a republican town hall meeting [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Satan"

"Impeached"

"Dictator"
THANK YOU!

These libbie snowflakes are so hypocritical. Da don only used Comey and Russia so that he could become da president and then use his power to finish da job for Hillary and fire Comey. This whole thing was an elaborate plan by 4836D chessmaster don trump to do a favor for his favorite grabbed ***** of all, Crooked Hillary's *****!

It's ok, barbarian/Rico x hood, da stupid libbies won't get it. They're too busy hyperventilating over da election still.

edit: You should persevere on. We need independent voices like yours on here. You may get banned for saying something "racist" but don't worry, it just means you're getting to them.

Last edited:
Ahhh.

I get it.

Indetity politics card that liberals so badly overplayed this last election cycle and lost.

That card is burnt out, play a new one.
Oh really.....
 "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

I've never seen a bald spot on the side of someone's head:

Yes, an agent of white supremacy. I assume like most conservatives you have no idea what white supremacy is.

Ahhh.

I get it.

Indetity politics card that liberals so badly overplayed this last election cycle and lost.

That card is burnt out, play a new one.

Like I said, you don't know what it is.

All you want to do is post **** to get a reaction then play victim when people respond.

We have seen this movie before, we all know how it ends.

Please, I see the same shtick from the Trump shills from twitter and Reddit

Even the resident Trump supporter ninjahood doesn't bring the same tired statements into this thread

Did I vote for trump? Yes.

Would I have been "OK" if Clinton unfortunately won? Yes.

I wonder if a thread bashing obama or a potential HC president would be accepted here?

I just find it hypocritical in this thread, that's all.

Lots of name calling, categorizing, and talking down in here.

The irony in it all...

Even the resident Trump supporter ninjahood doesn't bring the same tired statements into this thread

I wonder if a thread bashing obama or a potential HC president would be accepted here?

The irony in it all...
Who's the snowflake now? 
laugh.gif

"Indetity politics", Berkeley, town hall meetings, last election. :lol: I love the originality these guys all show up with. Sounding like a mindless broken record.

THANK YOU!

These libbie snowflakes are so hypocritical. Da don only used Comey and Russia so that he could become da president and then use his power to finish da job for Hillary and fire Comey. This whole thing was an elaborate plan by 4836D chessmaster don trump to do a favor for his favorite grabbed ***** of all, Crooked Hillary's *****!

It's ok, barbarian/Rico x hood, da stupid libbies won't get it. They're too busy hyperventilating over da election still.

edit: You should persevere on. We need independent voices like yours on here. You may get banned for saying something "racist" but don't worry, it just means you're getting to them.

Rusty and da rest of dem boys stay falling for da bait

The irony in it all...

Who's the snowflake now? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Doesn't like the ideological slant of a thread......complains

The irony in it all...

Oh word. Sorry for offending you :rofl:
It's not like you came in here and painted all liberals with the same brush :rofl:

THANK YOU!

Rusty and da rest of dem boys stay falling for da bait
Trump just playing 62D intergalactical jenga on da liberals b

The irony in it all...

This isn't the new york times, there is no mandate to "hear both sides" on an internet forum.

If you want to have substantive policy arguments and advocate for conservative ideas I'm sure many people would be willing to engage you, in reasonable and respectful way.

but faux culture warrior arguments about race cards ect? Nah...expect flames.

Last edited:
Da Barbarian is da monthly reminder that all libbies are snowcucks and can't get over da election. Da election that Dapper Drumpf WON by BILLIONS of votes! You ****flakes can't even comprehend da dimensions that Don Dap is playing because y'all stuck on da Comey Island where they ain't even have any coal. Save da 6 months, or 28 weeks later, of salary and then educate yourselves on da coal train comebyke :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom