***Official Political Discussion Thread***

guess u want da feds in here too playing wit me wit that gif, ite.

toughen up, that political correctness bs has been relegated to da dustbin of history. :pimp:

sorry, I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
but seriously I can understand that if you are an internet troll like Ninja or a naked partisan like Rand Paul why you would think this whole "Democrats are hypocrits" angle to be compelling.

but if you are a regular republican why are you carrying water for something that plainly appears to be a cover up?

It could be nothing, Trump could just be a sensitive, irrational man baby BUT wouldn't you at least like to know what you are helping cover up?

The less you know the less trouble you face when it hits the fan.

Plausible deniability

Last edited:
I do agree that trolling ninja hood on everything he says is unproductive.

but then again he spend so much time trolling all of Niketalk it's tough to give him the benifit of the doubt when he says stuff that just seems like obvious trolling.

Plausible deniability

i don't know man, if it turns out that Trump is out here coluding with the russians, everyone who helped him hide it knowingly or not is going down for the count.

I don't think trump is directly involved with this but if I was a republican I wouldn't carry water for him without assurances.

Last edited:
I do agree that trolling ninja hood on everything he says is unproductive.

but then again he spend so much time trolling all of Niketalk it's tough to give him the benifit of the doubt when he says stuff that just seems like obvious trolling.

da majority of time i post is in sneaker related threads, trolling me in this thread is just gonna have me correcting ya behavior, cuz da safety been off wit da folks in here...matta act? ya gon learn.

Plausible deniability

i don't know man, if it turns out that Trump is out here coluding with the russians, everyone who helped him hide it knowingly or not is going down for the count.

I don't think trump is directly involved with this but if I was a republican I wouldn't carry water for him without assurances.

Midas whale go into early retirement/political hiatus. Even Maverick McCain is toeing the party line, despite strongly speaking up against some of the dumb stuff his colleagues are doing. And we all know what assurances from Trump are worth.

Last edited:
da majority of time i post is in sneaker related threads, trolling me in this thread is just gonna have me correcting ya behavior, cuz da safety been off wit da folks in here...matta act? ya gon learn.
Poor snowflake. 
frown.gif
 Maybe Mr. Glass fits you better since your feelings seem pretty brittle

Last edited:
naw, but if i can pick ya off wit easy layups imma take it every single time. this thread is a giant "troll ninjahood" extravaganza.

good day now.

Nah b, I'm wit you, you and Trump just say it how it is and these liberal crybabies like Rusty just can't handle it :pimp:

I already know what snl's cold open is going to be. It's going to be Spicey hiding in the bushes in the dark and telling everyone to turn the cameras off. I'd bet my life on it

It is way too good of a joke to pass up :lol:

Sometimes when the candy is there, you got to take it :lol:

Last edited:
naw, but if i can pick ya off wit easy layups imma take it every single time. this thread is a giant "troll ninjahood" extravaganza.

good day now.

Nah b, I'm wit you, you and Trump just say it how it is and these liberal crybabies like Rusty just can't handle it :pimp:

I'm telling you b, Imma snatch that Pug French Freedom Bulldog from you and beat some social justice into you with it .

You gonna be begging for single payer after I am done with you

Last edited:
I already know what snl's cold open is going to be. It's going to be Spicey hiding in the bushes in the dark and telling everyone to turn the cameras off. I'd bet my life on it
Bet Putin in the hockey gear will make an appearance too

Last edited:
So Trump's meeting with the Russian FA minister was closed to US media, but Russian media could attend?

Like Osh Kosh's grandma said, that's what we do in Africa :lol:

Back
Top Bottom