***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They always seem to be aging rapidly too. And look like they chainsmoke :lol:

I mentioned this before, but my 89 year old grandmother and her brothers (who are all 80+ and HEAVY smokers) look younger than many of these 50-60 year old Republicans. I know part of that is genetics, but still, racists and Republicans look like walking corpses

Last edited:

I am starting to hate her more now than Spicer.
“If Hillary Clinton had won the election — which thank God she didn’t .."

A press secretary stating her opinion in this matter? Unprofessional but what do you expect from this administration.

Melissa McCarthy can play them both and I need to see it happen :lol:  If SNL has a scene where they make it like her and Spicer are the same person :rofl:

I was just gonna say, she looks kinda like spicey with a wig :lol:

Have they ever been seen together...? :nerd:

reminds me of lori beth from nickelodeon / all that :lol:

Last edited:

I mentioned this before, but my 89 year old grandmother and her brothers (who are all 80+ and HEAVY smokers) look younger than many of these 50-60 year old Republicans. I know part of that is genetics, but still, racists and Republicans look like walking corpses

Shorty looks like a dolled up meth head :lol: :lol:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1862WP?il=0
The anger behind Donald Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday had been building for months, but a turning point came when Comey refused to preview for top Trump aides his planned testimony to a Senate panel, White House officials said.

Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had wanted a heads-up from Comey about what he would say at a May 3 hearing about his handling of an investigation into former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

When Comey refused, Trump and his aides considered that an act of insubordination and it was one of the catalysts to Trump’s decision this week to fire the FBI director, the officials said.

"It gave the impression that he was no longer capable of carrying out his duties," one official said. Previews of congressional testimony to superiors are generally considered courteous.

Comey, who testified for four hours before the Senate Judiciary Committee, said it made him feel "mildly nauseous" that his decision to make public his reopening of a probe into Clinton's handling of classified information might have affected the outcome of the Nov. 8 presidential election. But he said he had no regrets and would make the same decision again.

Trump's sudden firing of Comey shocked Washington and plunged Trump deeper into a controversy over his campaign's alleged ties with Russia that has dogged the early days of his presidency.

Democrats accused the Republican president of firing Comey to try to undermine the FBI's probe into Russia's alleged efforts to meddle in the 2016 election and possible collusion with members of the Trump campaign, and demanded an independent investigation. Some of Trump's fellow Republicans called his dismissal of Comey troubling.

The Trump administration said on Tuesday Comey was fired because of his handling of the Clinton email probe.

Before he axed Comey, Trump had publicly expressed frustration with the FBI and congressional probes into the Russia matter. Moscow has denied meddling in the election and the Trump administration denies allegations of collusion with Russia.

A former Trump adviser said Trump was also angry because Comey had never offered a public exoneration of Trump in the FBI probe into contacts between the U.S. ambassador to Russia, Sergei Kislyak, and Trump campaign advisers last year.

According to this former adviser, Comey's Senate testimony on the Clinton emails likely reinforced in Trump's mind that "Comey was against him."

"He regretted what he did to Hillary but not what he did to Trump," the former Trump adviser said of Comey.

Clinton has said that the Comey decision to announce the renewed inquiry days before the election was a likely factor in her loss to Trump.

Aides said Trump moved quickly after receiving a recommendation on Monday to terminate Comey from Rosenstein, who began reviewing the situation at the FBI shortly after taking office two weeks ago.

Trump's move was so sudden that his White House staff, accustomed to his impromptu style, was caught off guard. Stunned aides scrambled to put together a plan to explain what happened.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer ended up briefing reporters about the move in the dark on Tuesday night near a patch of bushes steps away from the West Wing.

Comey, who was in Los Angeles meeting with FBI employees on Tuesday and returned later to Washington, has made no public comment on his firing.

I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any Trump. ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing
and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Boris Ephsteyn thing
and the Rosneft thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing
and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing
and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation decides to resign thing
and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by trump in the trump university scandal appointed to head the investigation thing
and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing
and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing
and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing
and the Agent M16 following the money thing
And now the trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing
and The Corey Lewendowski thing
and the Preet Bharara firing thing but before he left he transferred evidence against trump to a state level Schneiderman thing
And the Betsy Devos' Brother thing
And the Sebastian Gorka thing
And the Greg Gianforte from Montana thing
And the pence actually was warned about Flynn before he was hired thing
and the Pence and Manafort connection thing
And the 7 Allies coming forward with audio where trump was picked up in incidental wire tapping thing and the cart
putin-has-been-hands-off-on-the-russian-central-banks-recession-inducing-policies.jpg

:lol: he wanted a preview of the FBI Director's testimony? How can the so called party of small government stand for **** like this?

Is it our fault you can't read/write English and most likely have terrible hygiene? Report me for the third time if you want; I don't care, because unlike you, I have a productive life outside of the internet. You constantly insult people in here and then cry like a @#$@$ when people point out that you share your twin bed with roaches
Good God :rofl:

:lol: he wanted a preview of the FBI Director's testimony? How can the so called party of small government stand for **** like this?
And also:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein were interviewing four candidates Wednesday to serve as interim FBI director, following the firing of James Comey.

Through the normal line of succession, Comey's deputy Andrew McCabe became acting director after President Trump fired Comey, but now, according to a Justice Department official, the attorney general is considering other people to do that job until Trump names and the Senate confirms a new FBI director.

According to the official, Sessions spoke with McCabe Tuesday night and he is "also under consideration." But statute allows the president to choose an interim FBI director outside of the standard order of succession, and that process is underway.

Trump was hotly critical of McCabe during the 2016 presidential campaign. On Oct. 23, Trump tweeted out an article in the Wall Street Journal about McCabe's wife, Jill, who in 2015 ran for state Senate in Virginia. She received a large campaign contribution from the political action committee overseen by Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton supporter. Trump falsely asserted that McCabe was "in charge" of the investigation.

The fact that Sessions is conducting the interviews also raises an ethical question regarding his pledge to recuse himself from investigations dealing with the Trump campaign. The FBI, which the attorney general oversees, is conducting an investigation into Trump associates' ties to Russia.

Claude Taylor is saying that Comey's firing was deliberately timed to coincide with his LA trip so that they could have instant access to his computers

Daniel Dale @ddale8

WaPo: Rosenstein threatened to resign over the Trump team claiming he was the reason for the already-decided firing

Comey calling Trump crazy and out of the realm of normal now this
sabu.png

It's funny how Republicans/racists, etc. look as ugly and dirty on the outside as they are on the inside. I'm sure I'm not alone here; I can usually tell when a person is one of those just by looking at him/her. 90% of the time they look like the old and fat white dudes that go to the bathroom to take a massive @#$@ and walk out 15 seconds later without cleaning themselves and washing their hands (Yes I know that's very specific, because that's what I've seen frequently at my office buildings over the past 5 years in the work force)
SFC has had it!

All that stressing and hate ages you real fast.
and da coal mine.

Republicans do tend to be ugly, not just in a bad genes kind of way but in a "i don't take care of myself. my weight is out of control and i don't know how to dress well" kind of way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom