***Official Political Discussion Thread***

P
Especially knowing that most colleges mail your degree anyway. You're only there for the ceremony and photo op :lol:

Ill never forget when my sister finished her 3 year masters degree at Drexel, and in the tube they gave her during graduation was just a piece of paper with an ad basically for purchasing a frame for the diploma. After spending ~6 figures on a degree I thought that was kind of a punch to the gut. :lol:

I'm so proud of those kids that booed DeVos at the commencement, didn't let themselves be used as PR puppets

Was absolutely beautiful, and all the butthurt that followed online was the icing on the cake.
Did the speech happen before or after Trump said that funding HBCUs should be considered unconstitutional? That should've come up if it happened after.
It happened yesterday, so the latter.

P
Especially knowing that most colleges mail your degree anyway. You're only there for the ceremony and photo op :lol:

Ill never forget when my sister finished her 3 year masters degree at Drexel, and in the tube they gave her during graduation was just a piece of paper with an ad basically for purchasing a frame for the diploma. After spending ~6 figures on a degree I thought that was kind of a punch to the gut. :lol:

They did the same thing for us at Arizona. Go my diploma in the mail almost 2.5 months later :frown:

Da ONLY MISTAKE and I mean Da ONLY MISTAKE DeVos Bae made was not having Barson do Da introduction B. Da crowd would've been LIT B.

^ that would have been hilarious. Barson flanked on one side, and that "look at my African American friend over here" dude flanked on the other side. It would have shown a strong message that the drumpf admin really does care about race relations.

Last edited:
How blatant can this **** get b :rofl:

At this point why even bother lying? Just declare yourself king of the USA and have an iron throne built in the WH :lol:

Kelly Ann defending Trump once again on Cooper is straight up COMEDY.

ALL of this.

End well, this can't, right?!

Washington Post forced to retract claim Sean Spicer was hiding in bushes

Distancing itself from “fake news”, the Washington Post stated at the bottom of the article: “EDITOR’S NOTE: This story has been updated to more precisely describe White House press secretary Sean Spicer’s location late Tuesday night in the minutes before he briefed reporters. Spicer huddled with his staff among bushes near television sets on the White House grounds, not “in the bushes,” as the story originally stated.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sean-spi...ters-asking-fired-fbi-director-090245589.html

Lol still won't change the snl cold open where McCarthy's Spicey is hiding in the bushes :lol:

I can see that whole skit unfolding already. That **** writes itself :lol:

Last edited:
Washington Post forced to retract claim Sean Spicer was hiding in bushes

Distancing itself from “fake news”, the Washington Post stated at the bottom of the article: “EDITOR’S NOTE: This story has been updated to more precisely describe White House press secretary Sean Spicer’s location late Tuesday night in the minutes before he briefed reporters. Spicer huddled with his staff among bushes near television sets on the White House grounds, not “in the bushes,” as the story originally stated.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sean-spi...ters-asking-fired-fbi-director-090245589.html
roll.gif

Everyone who makes a deal with Trump is left a broken and hummiliated man.

Rod Rosenstein better have a good *** explanation or he will meet the same fate.

May 2017 and he's still more concerned with investigating an election that he won than anything else :rolleyes

If the country makes it through his reign intact, I would be all in with witnessing his fall from grace in documentary form

Last edited:
It's a diversion tactic from the Russia mess :lol:,just sucks that they'll actually be spending resources on legit fake news cause I doubt they'll be investigating actual voter suppression aka gerrymandering :rolleyes

Scorsese needs to stick around long enough to produce his biopic man :lol:,the latest chapter of Trumputin's life reads like a cold war era spy novel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom