***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hilary's go to tonight is "yea well everybody does it" :lol:. She's STILL talking about others tryna score political points :rofl:

Last edited:
The more I hear Hillary talk, the less I like her. Totally a salesperson and it's not hard to see.

I'd still vote for her over anyone the GOP has to offer though. :lol:

Straight tag teaming on her on this wall street issue :rofl: :rofl:,she's cut right now :lol:

Last edited:
No amount of dabbing by Hilary gonna keep Bernie off dat *** tonight

Last edited:
She doesn't care
laugh.gif
,she's been made wealthier for it

https://theintercept.com/2016/01/08...s-than-most-americans-earn-in-their-lifetime/
Great for Bernie to mention her speeches to Goldman Sachs

Last edited:
He interjects between the 2 every now and then to remind folks he's still here :lol:

:lol: @ Chuck Todd saying that Hilary was "wrapping herself in President Obama" earlier

Last edited:
Hats off to Hilary for bringing up the Flint water issue there on national TV...very savy indeed. You can't say she's not good at her job 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not most but a good portion of it,check the graphic I posted a couple posts up

There's also this stark contrast in who's giving her donations

Poor O'Malley 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Famb you not gonna win the campaign donation argument.

Most of Hillary's donation are small individual donations.

If Dems didn't play the Superpac game too, they will be steam rolled. There is a time to be idealistic, and there is a time not to be stupid.

-Clinton raises a ton of money for other dems.

-And taking money from Wall Street, in and of itself doesn't make you there puppet. Obama got Wall Street donations and still sanctioned there *****, and tried to unleash Elizabeth Warren on them.

With that being said, Clinton is probably bought too. Wall Street knows that they can deal with short term regulations, because those can be rilled back eventually.

There just are picking the least hostile liberal candidate to throw money behind. To calm other liberals down from running them dat serious regulatory fade

Last edited:
Bernie lean. He's by far the best person - my only question is how effective one old,intelligent wolf would be amongst the pack of hyena's that makes up most of our politicians.

That man stood up for a lot in his life....he's got my vote. Hilary gets hated on by her own secret service, got that kellyrep ability to keep a man satisfied, and tries to play the emotional drawstrings card way too much. I want a President, not a talk show host.

Bernie lean. He's by far the best person - my only question is how effective one old,intelligent wolf would be amongst the pack of hyena's that makes up most of our politicians.

That man stood up for a lot in his life....he's got my vote. Hilary gets hated on by her own secret service, got that kellyrep ability to keep a man satisfied, and tries to play the emotional drawstrings card way too much. I want a President, not a talk show host.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom