***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is the same admin that blamed bengazi on a video making fun of muslims. We don't know what reallly happened and i doubt we find out for quite some time if ever.

Point blank, it was a tough situation and the sanctions were probably gonna fall apart. I honestly hope everything works out. The several iranians i know range from nice to cool as ****. I don't play the my team vs your team political spectrum game. I personally don't like the deal but i will freely admit that it MAY have been the best outcome. And i hope that is what happenes

Wow at the way they set up these questions :lol:. Grilling Bern then asking Hilary to respond to his comments :rofl:. Straight up CP3 alley oop for her right there.

Hilary's got the gloves off early since her lead in the polls has been slipping :lol:. Gonna need to see Bern not take it easy as well

Last edited:
Bruh the women here are looking juicy.

Young chicks older women black women white womenz

News reporters bloggers [emoji]127814[/emoji]

O'Malley not even getting no love
laugh.gif
Carcetti, he is not.

The DNC is NOT gonna be happy about Berns Democratic party reform comments...:lol:

Would love to see Wascherman-Shutlz's face :lol:

Last edited:
Being in California, if Bernie doesnt win the nomination, I'm definitely going 3rd party again. I can't stand her. CA will go Dem anyways.

Hilary's really riding Obeezy's coattails hard right now after trying to lowkey distance herself from him when his approval ratings were slipping up around the beginning of the race :lol:.

Last edited:
I'm sure the financial industry is terrified of you Hilary...that's why they've donated millions to her campaign :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom