***Official Political Discussion Thread***

LOL @ conflating race and religion

My point is a person who is of an ethnicity that has been discrimated aganist has a lot of nerve to say someone of another race/religion shouldn't be president.

Yeah, I read what you wrote. You are still intermingling race and religion, when they are two completely different things. Race doesn't change for the most part. Religion is an ideology that you choose and have the ability to alter. I am not a big Carson fan, although I would vote for him over Trump or Hillary, but it is understandable that he wouldn't want a Muslim in the White House. I wouldn't support one either. At least Christianity is long past its extremist glory days for the most part.Muslims haven't really done a great job with the countries that they are in control of and the religion is archaic and oppressive.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah ok.

There are plenty of majority Muslim countries that are just fine.

Fine for who? Certainly not fine for the women or homosexuals who happen to be born in them. Definitely not fine for the young boys and women who are constantly raped in them.

:rofl:

Dudes are a trip. Will go to bat for Islam all day, but constantly attack Christianity for much less .Islam has killed waaaaaaaaayyyyyy more people than the klan ever will. The fundamental ideology is filled with just as much hate speech. Where is the real hatred?

Repubs; Defend Christianity and Judaism no matter what, hate Islam.

Dems: Defend Islam and Judaism no matter what, hate Christianity.

Last edited:

Fine for who? Certainly not fine for the women or homosexuals who happen to be born in them. Definitely not fine for the young boys and women who are constantly raped in them.

Dudes are a trip. Will go to bat for Islam all day, but constantly attack Christianity for much less .Islam has killed waaaaaaaaayyyyyy more people than the klan ever will. The fundamental ideology is filled with just as much hate speech. Where is the real hatred?

Plenty of Muslim countries that are on par with "ideal" Western countries as far as rights go, especially in the more developed nations. Plenty of trash countries that are majority Christian.

No one is attacking Christianity. But let's not act like majority Christian countries aren't also committing atrocities and have not in the past.

It's funny that you bring up the Klan. The KKK, an extremist terrorist group, is never seen as representative of Christianity as a whole. Meanwhile extremist terrorist Muslim groups are made to represent Islam as a whole (many groups which came about as a response to interference in their countries by Christian governments, but I digress). It's totally false.

What statistics or data even supports your last statement?

Plenty of Muslim countries that are on par with "ideal" Western countries as far as rights go, especially in the more developed nations. Plenty of trash countries that are majority Christian.

No one is attacking Christianity. But let's not act like majority Christian countries aren't also committing atrocities and have not in the past.

It's funny that you bring up the Klan. The KKK, an extremist terrorist group, is never seen as representative of Christianity as a whole. Meanwhile extremist terrorist Muslim groups are made to represent Islam as a whole (many groups which came about as a response to interference in their countries by Christian governments, but I digress). It's totally false.

What statistics or data even supports your last statement?

Name these Muslim countries. No one is denying the atrocities of Christian countries. lol @ the KKK being representative of Christianity. :smh: I'm pretty sure that their mission statement isn't to follow the Bible. Do you believe that Sharia Law should be instituted in the United States?

Last edited:
Greek elections, a violent Neo Nazi party came in third place with 500,000 Greeks voting for them

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-greek-party-election-golden-dawn-third-place

This is what happens when a country is unstable and there is turmoil. In the Middle East there is political unrest, economic unrest, social unrest and that allows radical Islams to flourish. Especially among young men that believe they have no other path in this world.

This is not some Muslim phenomenon

-Even more mild example: Hell look at this country after Obama was elected in 2008. White nationalist starting screaming bloody murder and the Tea Party came into prominence.

-Waiting for the deflections and :rofl: :rofl: faces

Last edited:
^^^ This anti muslim Religious Extremism troll got off suspension and start rustling everyone's jimmies :lol:

Fixed.

Greek elections, a violent Neo Nazi party came in third place with 500,000 Greeks voting for them

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-greek-party-election-golden-dawn-third-place

This is what happens when a country is unstable and there is turmoil. In the Middle East there is political unrest, economic unrest, social unrest and that allows radical Islams to flourish. Especially among young men that believe they have no other path in this world.

-Even more mild example: Hell look at this country after Obama was elected in 2008. White nationalist starting screaming bloody murder and the Tea Party came into prominence.

Nice job comparing 7% of the voting populace in Greece voting for a neo nazi party to the majority of the middle east being run by parties that practice Sharia Law, and believe that women shouldn't even have the right to show their faces. Most of those Muslim countries don't even have the option of choosing their leaders democratically either.

Last edited:
bernie sanders vice president?
Ever heard of Robert Byrd? Longest serving Democrat senator in history until 2010, former high ranking member of the KKK.
ever heard of almost every other republican ever?

congrats you found that one.  

Nice job comparing 7% of the voting populace in Greece voting for a neo nazi party to the majority of the middle east being run by parties that practice Sharia Law, and believe that women shouldn't even have the right to show their faces. Most of those Muslim countries don't even have the option of choosing their leaders democratically either.

Nice job deflecting and completely ignoring my point

Last edited:

Nice job deflecting and completely ignoring my point

You really didn't have a point, other than trying to justify religious extremism by citing the cause of it. Someone could say that KKK membership rose because of slaves being introduced into the workforce and threatening the power structure, it doesn't make it right or prove a valid point at all.

Last edited:
^^^ Yep, completed missed the point

No one is justifying extremism

I'm pointing out it is not some exclusively Muslim phenomena to turn towards radicalism

Even in current times.

^^^ Yep, completed missed the point

No one is justifying extremism

I'm pointing out it is not some exclusively Muslim phenomena to turn towards radicalism

Even in current times.

Never said it was. I am opposed to any form of religion based radicalism that is oppressive or causes violence against others. What don't you understand about that?

Last edited:
:rolleyes Yeah right. Your recent post seem to all be squarely focused on Muslims, in here and in the Ahmed Mohamed thread

You got an agenda B, everyone can see it

Last edited:
You use the extremist minority to paint your characterization of Muslim people as a whole, but you don't approach Christianity in the same way

At least have some consistency

Back
Top Bottom