***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have on the state office and local level... More so local than the state... But I'm also in NY, our Republicans are not the Republicans of the national party for the most part.

For congressional or national level... Absolutely not.

What makes you say this?

Republicans at a state and local level are far closer to the center typically in NY than they are in national politics.

The Jeb Bush gaf train keeps on chugging along.

His brother at the site of the twins towers after 9/11 :smh:

This dude doesn't do himself any favors :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Am I the only one who groups anyone praising Reagan as most likely a sws? 

On a specific policy, depending on the policy, nah.

Looking at his entire body of work, yep.

I don't even like the term "sws". But Reagan was poison to this country pure and simple, and is a pioneer in the field of modern systemic racism.

His racist dog whistle game was off the charts

Last edited:
watched most of it last night:

the only one a saw mention reagan was jeb, i saw him do it twice...but i may have missed the others (some of the intros)

didn't hear jesus mentioned once tho...but like i said, i may have missed a bit of it

Last edited:
The Jeb Bush gaf train keeps on chugging along.

His brother at the site of the twins towers after 9/11 :smh:

This dude doesn't do himself any favors :smh: :lol:

9/11 and Katrina solidified Dubya's presidency, if there's anything we remember from it in the future, it'd be those two events

Absolutely amazing how far Trump is getting without providing detail on anything. A high school government student could provide more intelligent responses.

Also, Ben Carson comes off sounding really weak, like he's not comfortable speaking publicly. I have no clue what people see in him or his policies

Won't be as entertaining, which will speak volumes to the public. The GOP debates are like high school debates or debating w/ your boys about which NBA team had a better run. The Democratic debate will hopefully address the issues that we want to hear about......Question though, who picks the questions to ask at these debates?

Won't be as entertaining, which will speak volumes to the public. The GOP debates are like high school debates or debating w/ your boys about which NBA team had a better run. The Democratic debate will hopefully address the issues that we want to hear about......Question though, who picks the questions to ask at these debates?
Pretty sure its the network that's airing the debate

Won't be as entertaining, which will speak volumes to the public. The GOP debates are like high school debates or debating w/ your boys about which NBA team had a better run. The Democratic debate will hopefully address the issues that we want to hear about......

gimmie a break dude
i'm sure they will keep the gop debate in mind but gimmie a break

Wacky Friday in politics...

Jeb Bush's "rally" in Vegas...is that even 40 people? LOL

Damn Jeb that's pretty sad. Hillary had the same problem today, couldn't fill a room at a liberal college campus. These two candidates have zero enthusiasm behind them.

Back
Top Bottom