***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Jeb is really losing, he looks like someones loser brother.
mean.gif
They'll figure a way to get him as the nominee.

Ultimately I think your right.

But it's crazy to watch.

He sounds audibly nervous, dude is from a political dynasty, his mom thought Jeb would president since he was 10 years old and he can't deliver in a debated without souding shook. George Bush has probably taking **** from Jeb his whole life, Geroger is dumber, less accomplished, and less politically savy and he took the presidency from him.

Now we know why Jeb and George aint close. Jeb is like Peyton and Geroge is Eli manning :lol:

Still calling marijuana a gateway drug :smh: i agree with Paul on some of these issues, should i be concerned? :lol:

I want to know about school funding and inflation of college costs. They still treat our generation as of at don't matter

The Pauls make a lot of good points

It is when you dig deeper you find the loony and unsettling stuff

Last edited:
Not sure how anyone with half a brain is taking Trump serious. He spewed nothing but hollow rhetoric for his closing remarks.

any of yall considering voting republican or have in the past?

:lol:

Edit: I have voted for independents that were the more conservative candidate and a person that later flipped parties

But these elections were in Maryland and New York. Those republicans are a different flavor than the ones you see in the media.

But both were local.

So:

Local, kinda

State, no

National/President/Congressional, **** no

Last edited:

I have on the state office and local level... More so local than the state... But I'm also in NY, our Republicans are not the Republicans of the national party for the most part.

For congressional or national level... Absolutely not.

Never... they might as well not even give me that option on my ballet. I'm in CA tho, we've never had any good choices on the republican side; since I've been able to vote. Everyone wants to be Reagan. You automatically lose my vote if he's your idol.

Last edited:

Ultimately I think your right.

But it's crazy to watch.

He sounds audibly nervous, dude is from a political dynasty, his mom thought Jeb would president since he was 10 years old and he can't deliver in a debated without souding shook. George Bush has probably taking **** from Jeb his whole life, Geroger is dumber, less accomplished, and less politically savy and he took the presidency from him.

Now we know why Jeb and George aint close. Jeb is like Peyton and Geroge is Eli manning :lol:

But George is older. I get how GW got first shot to be pres ahead of Jeb.

Vaccinations have exploded in numbers but for many of them it is critical that people get them for herd immunity. Also no studies with any link to autism. I do agree with spacing them out more

I was hoping discussion would be present on how some gmo foods may be linked to ******ation instead.

I was waiting for someone to really go after Trump. Not with the generic lets play ball together digs. But be honest. That's how you get him out of the paint. None of these guys/women can beat Trump right now because they are throwing jabs with kids gloves and Trump is coming in bare knuckles.

Call him a self-aggrandizing clown.

Call him a **** face.

Something that doesn't sound ridiculously weak. It'd be like throwing a weak fastball down the middle to Barry Bonds (Trump in this scenario).

Last edited:
I watched about 30 minutes of this "debate". If I was a Republican voter, I'd be pretty embarrassed right now.

Debate danced around the same issues

Iran
Isis
Obama
Hillary
the mention of "cutting taxes"
Goin at Donald
14th Amendment
Immigrants both legal and illegal

Not one single mention of:

Income Inequality
Our education system
Racial Injustice/Racism (The story about Ahmed should've made this even easier)
Jobs, whether making new ones or bringing the exported ones back
And how to really address the issue w/ illegal immigrants and "anchor" babies

I think Fiorina might've lost the woman vote from the one comment she said, can't remember off top.

Back
Top Bottom