***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Still calling marijuana a gateway drug :smh: i agree with Paul on some of these issues, should i be concerned? :lol:

I want to know about school funding and inflation of college costs. They still treat our generation as of at don't matter

Still calling marijuana a gateway drug
mean.gif
i agree with Paul on some of these issues, should i be concerned?
laugh.gif
Why would you be? It's perfectly fine to have your own views.

laugh.gif

The way they cut people off :lol:
"thank you senator", then I guess the person tries to prove a point and not appear weak by continuing to talk.

Carson is on the board that promote and distribute vaccines, what else is dude gon say.
I think them joints do cause autism. Nothing in this world works the same for everyone.

Last edited:
Vaccinations have exploded in numbers but for many of them it is critical that people get them for herd immunity. Also no studies with any link to autism. I do agree with spacing them out more

why space them out?

Less of a load and trigger to the immune system. No data to say that it is beneficial. Most drs dont agree with it. It just seems like so there are so many vaccines now.

Just to clarify I wouldnt space them out to avoid autism. In fact I would have to read all the current literature on any detrimental effects on spacing them out. I have read the data on austis.

Most of the vaccines I would give a advised in the schedule. Some of the newer ones ie Hep A, rotavirus, Haemophilus influenza etc I am not so sure.

Last edited:
Putting Margret Thatcher on a 10$ bill is the most insane and bizarre answer I've ever ever heard in a political debate.

Jeb is really losing, he looks like someones loser brother. :smh:

Dude said "we will have more of everything." People really supporting this clown?

Last edited:
Jeb Bush is like Mart Shottenhiemer he's, the number 1 seed but hes getting take out by wildcards. :smh:

You see now why GW bush bogarted the family legacy and became president, the whole family thought Jeb was the anointed son, George knew from jump he wasn't about that life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom