***Official Political Discussion Thread***

- I already said I was going to vote for Sanders in the primary

-Dodge? I wrote a full long response to your comment. Yet you choose to quote this. Smh

-And take a loooong look in the mirror. You want to condemn Clinton for stuff but never once have you offered up a defense for the GOP even worst record on those issues

-Plus just reading through the recent post in this thread. You say something. Essential checks you then you go ghost

But I'm dodging?

Yes her stances on certain issues. But you say that like it instantly something I sbould condemn for. Whether the motivations were genuine or poltical, at least she
realizied she was wrong.

Unlike the GOP would beleieve the same digusting **** and never budge?

Sanders get credit over Clinton here yes. Even though his hands aren't clean 100 % either.

Problem is you don't want the argument to go over to the GOP, because you have no defense. So who the **** is really dodging B

-If people want to jump ship from Clinton for those issues it should be to Sanders. And no one else really

how come every racist person happens to be a republican?
Members of Congress and their constituents are from places of social conservatism.

A la also anti gay marriage, anti immigration, anti abortion

"Traditional family values" 
roll.gif

Last edited:

-Dodge? I wrote a full long response to your comment. Yet you choose to quote this. Smh

-And take a loooong look in the mirror. You want to condemn Clinton for stuff but never once have you offered up a defense for the GOP even worst record on those issues

-Plus just reading through the recent post in this thread. You say something. Essential checks you then you go ghost

But I'm dodging?

Yes her stances on certain issues. But you say that like it instantly something I sbould condemn for. Whether the motivations were genuine or poltical, at least she
realizied she was wrong.

Sanders get credit over Clinton here yes. Even though his hands aren't clean 100 % either.

Problem is you don't want the argument to go over to the GOP, because you have no defense. So who the **** is really dodging B

-If people want to jump ship from Clinton for those issues it should be to Sanders. And no one else really
I will never stand for the entire GOP. Each person is their own person and must answer for their own actions.

The reason I go ghost? I'm busy, plain and simple. I don't have time to constantly squabble about these things. Besides, when I do post a defense, the typical response is to circle the wagons and say it's taken out of context or throw out the racist card. Perhaps the reason why most people associate one side with racism more than the other is because it's been said so much and so often that it's now perceived as fact? What if we held both sides to the same standard? What if we considered that racial and economic minorities have voted for the same party and policies for the past 50 years with little progress? Would it be safe to say that the current Democrat party has engaged in a new kind of oppression? This time by economic means? Bottom line is no political party or government can help you achieve your fullest potential. It's up to us to do that for ourselves

Can I ask why they should jump ship to Bernie? Why not Jim Webb who's actually lead as Secretary of the Navy? Why not Martin O'Malley who was the mayor of Baltimore and governor of Maryland?
Crc since we both agree Sanders hands are the cleanest of everyone.

Guess that means you're endorsing him too
smokin.gif
No, as a policy, I don't vote for people who've never led anything. I also don't vote for people that support failed political systems. I do admire his integrity and zeal for his positions though, but someone can be zealous about something that's dead wrong.

Because no one will realistically jump to a ship that is polling at 0 or 1% at this time of the cycle. If debate is limited to 6 as it currently is, those numbers are staying that way.

Anyone find info on those running for Senator or other public offices in their areas? Can't just focus on presidential elections

But I'm dodging?

realizied she was wrong.

I will never stand for the entire GOP. Each person is their own person and must answer for their own actions.

The reason I go ghost? I'm busy, plain and simple. I don't have time to constantly squabble about these things. Besides, when I do post a defense, the typical response is to circle the wagons and say it's taken out of context or throw out the racist card. Perhaps the reason why most people associate one side with racism more than the other is because it's been said so much and so often that it's now perceived as fact? What if we held both sides to the same standard? What if we considered that racial and economic minorities have voted for the same party and policies for the past 50 years with little progress? Would it be safe to say that the current Democrat party has engaged in a new kind of oppression? This time by economic means? Bottom line is no political party or government can help you achieve your fullest potential. It's up to us to do that for ourselves

Can I ask why they should jump ship to Bernie? Why not Jim Webb who's actually lead as Secretary of the Navy? Why not Martin O'Malley who was the mayor of Baltimore and governor of Maryland?

Crc since we both agree Sanders hands are the cleanest of everyone.

Guess that means you're endorsing him too :smokin

No, as a policy, I don't vote for people who've never led anything. I also don't vote for people that support failed political systems. I do admire his integrity and zeal for his positions though, but someone can be zealous about something that's dead wrong.

Sanders was the mayor of Vermont's most populous city.

And you wanted to call Hillary out for two issues, so if people on the left want to jump ship on her, the next best alternative would be Sanders, not the GOP. Folk can jump ship to those other dudes too. But O'Malley in particular hands aren't clean too.

-------
BTW

He supports the Nordic Model, which has proven to work

Supply side economics has proven to be a failure.

And I assume you won't vote for Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio or Trump because never had "leadership" experience.
-------

-You keep dodging because you refuse to answer the fundamental question: Why should minorities vote for the GOP.

It is not like the GOP has been on the sidelines for the past 50 years and the Dems have been able to do whatever they want. The GOP start and currently employs the southern strategy. You want to condemn Clinton for her husband's tough of crime policies, but you say not a peep about how the right supported policies like that too, or the harm Reagan's Drug War has done to minority communities.

-And lets look at the current situation or how the GOP deal with minorities:

They are actively trying to disenfranchise minority voters, their front runner became so popular because of spewing racism, got and keeping systemic racism in place is part of their platform

Even in recently, the GOP's treatment of our first black president has been disgusting. The man can't even speak about racial issues honestly without the right going nuts and calling him a race baiter.

And They used a white nationalist grassroots movement , the Tea Party, to recover from 2008. So black people that walk by those rallies in DC, here their president being called the n-word, a terrorist, and have signs with him drawn as a monkey; then see GOP leader refer to those people as "real Americans" and you wouldn't think that GOP is more racist than the Dems?

-Or maybe a minority would vote for Dems over the GOP for another reason

Like that fact that only the Democratic candidates, besides Rand Paul, are the ones talking criminal justice reform and BLM seriously. Paul only in favor of those issues because it cost too much, dude was out there pandering to the Tea Party more than anyone else.

But I guess minority should respect the GOP candidates for sticking too their guns, and wanting to keep those policies in tact. Ones you admit are hurting the minority communities.

-------
You're so tired of being labelled as a "racist". But in this thread you implied that all minorities only support the Dem because the want welfare, and trivialized the mission of BLM. Yet you can't see why you, and think like people like you get labeled as bigots more quickly than others. :smh:

And too be honest your probably on the mild side compared to other GOP supporters

So i say again, I YOU HAVE NEVER ONCE GIVEN A REASON WHY A MINORITY SHOULD VOTE FOR THE GOP. Never

You want to excuse yourself from the disgusting parts of the right with "I don't stand for the whole GOP", yet condemn every single member of Democratic party a couple sentences latter.

-----Lets even take racism out of it.

A ton of people have there hands dirty, I'm not saying the Dems are saints and the GOP are the devil.

But the GOP has been going further and further right, both economically and socially.

And I know more progressive policies would help my community more.

So why would I vote for the conservative party?

Especially with all the gross baggage they bring along with it

Last edited:
Donald Trump interviews are like Twitter. Free comedy.

Just got to work and tuned into him on CNN's New Day.

Bernie now leading by over 10 pts in New Hampshire and Iowa

Needs to get more votes from blacks though :/

Back
Top Bottom