***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The best tweet I read today has to be "They really out here All live mattering the holocaust" :lol: :smh:

Yea saw that.. legit did the zo gif.. but it's one of these 3:

So Trump said F the ban, let's do the ban anyway?

He's really going to test the limit of check and balances these next 4 years
Yep he's a modern day Andrew Jackson

Ironically enough,the oval office is now stocked with Jackson memorabilia :rofl:

It's quite fitting really

Slave owning, Native murdering, Indian Removal Act pushing, lying, racist, all around terrible human being Andrew Jackson?

Wonderful.

"Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html

Dude also wants to do away with secularism and quotes the forefathers of European Facism

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...bannon-wants-to-destroy-secularism?CMP=twt_gu

That's where Bannon is coming from and now check this Trump quote

Dude might be pulling the strings for real

The religious part is scarier than the racist part tbh. That Vatican thing is absolutely crazy.

Bravo Seattle, BRAVO....since trump took office this country hasn't been more divided, there is no such thing as UNITED States of America anymore, when every state has to act on its own to defend the Constitution from the President himself.

How the likes of Egypt,Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are ignored when this whole bs is supposed this be about "terrorism" is where the jig doesn'the hold up :lol:

Those are arguably 3 of the biggest exporters of Wahhabist extremists and extremist ideology in the world but who really gives a **** as long as Trump has business interests in this oh whose countries right?

National security my black *** :lol:

Can NH defend his papi here?

Oh wait...no dog in that fight

Can't believe dudes are still on this "give him a chance, he's being harshly judged" train....what's it gonna take man?...

Can't believe dudes are still on this "give him a chance, he's being harshly judged" train....what's it gonna take man?...

For their rights to be infringed upon.

All good when it is someone else's problems

Last edited:
https://mobile.twitter.com/J_amesp/

A little bit of counter-intelligence research has yielded some disturbing results.

The Brexit vote in the U.K. came as a surprise and it transpires it's down to a targeted psychological-propo campaign...

which harnesses big data and uses it unethically. It was run by a company called SCL and paid for by Right wing figures Banks and Farage.

This is how Trump happened. Steve Bannon now sits on the board of Cambridge Analytica, SCLs parent.

They were engaged as Trump's MSM campaign first began to dip and, well, we know what the $15 million payments to CA achieved.

The whole thing is based on the OCEAN personality assessment, enhanced with big data...

so it can predict your behaviours from SM likes, where you live, what car you buy.

They use this to target subtly amended propo down to the tweaking level of individuals.

They have gone far enough to have an app for vote canvassers, so you can be individually profiled before your door knocks.

This is why it's become key to them to avoid the MSM. And why "alternative facts" are crucial...

they need to be able to tweak the truth to impact individual targets as effectively as possible.

They can also inhibit behaviour through negative propo, to discourage voters from coming out against them. (Damping other candidates).

It amounts, in short, to psychological warfare and they are now deploying this method in France and Germany.

This is all of our business, so if you could please ensure as many people as possible know it would be appreciated.

I appreciate this is a short explanation, but there is time for detail later.

I did read an article explaining the whole CA thing. They played targeted ads on facebook by using info gathered from those seemingly innocuous facebook surveys. For example, a young Black person who would have no idea of politics in the 90s would see a "Hillary said super-predators, vote for trump" type of ad pop up from time to time.

And just think about how screwed we will be by the time we get there

Need to post this again.. since it applies to all foreigners:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/29/p...grant-policy-social-media-contacts/index.html

Any other time this would be immediate lawsuit territory, now it's cool to intrude in people's personal lives, religious and political views in order to gain access to the country, I'm flying out this May for a week if upon return I'm asked any of these dumb questions I don't think I'll be able to keep cool.

Back
Top Bottom