***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Priebus is doing damage control right now :lol:

That would explain these

@RoguePOTUSStaff:
POTUS fuming after judge order last night. Suggested having agents to "do it anyway" & ignore order. Preibus said to be at wits end.

COS Priebus said to be using appearance on MTP this morning to guide decision to stay or go. Positive panic by many at prospect of his resg.

NSC fiasco an #UnholyTrinity plan gone wrong. Hope was restructure would minimize influence of POTUS ill advised foreign policy ideas.

POTUS instead removed the wrong people from NSC and inserted Bannon. Concern is that POTUS will take ready, fire, aim approach to for pol.

From the inside,it sounds exactly the way it's been looking from the outside,an absolute **** show :lol:

Last edited:
"Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

So Trump said F the court order, let's do the ban anyway?

He's really going to test the limit of check and balances these next 4 years

Last edited:
"Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html

Dude also wants to do away with secularism and quotes the forefathers of European Facism

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...bannon-wants-to-destroy-secularism?CMP=twt_gu

That's where Bannon is coming from and now check this Trump quote

Dude might be pulling the strings for real

Last edited:
So Trump said F the ban, let's do the ban anyway?

He's really going to test the limit of check and balances these next 4 years
Yep he's a modern day Andrew Jackson

Ironically enough,the oval office is now stocked with Jackson memorabilia :rofl:

It's quite fitting really
Yeah the only difference so far is that Andrew Jackson's inauguration was so popular that the security could not manage the crowd that eventually broke into the White House and made it a mess :lol:

Lmao Mitch the turtle McConnell said that he opposes lifting sanctions on Russia, wants to actually increase them

The best tweet I read today has to be "They really out here All live mattering the holocaust" :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Even their grand deity, Reagan, would be considered a Hollywood lib snowflake to these wing nuts if he was still alive

Here's what he had to say on immigration decades ago

Dude is probably rolling in his grave. Insane how dudes have gone even further to the right and become bigger hardliners now as time has passed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom