***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A friend of mine used to go on vacation every year towing his decent sized caravan behind a mk1 VW Golf. He was adamant that buying a truck/SUV etc was totally excessive for towing.

Yeah, you can tow with whatever you want until you get to like 3k pounds.

The same vw with no tow capacity here will come with an oem hitch in Europe. :lol:

That article feels alarmist. I'd be surprised if the US didn't have an "attack the UK" contingency somewhere.

Also, if the reaction to Russia is that individual European nations start re-militarizing, then we're all doomed. That continent has proven consistently throughout history that they can't be trusted with war.

I wonder which 2-3 Republicans that made AOC laugh.

342375770_1006442003653178_7553558203448083645_n.jpg

Chile just nationalized their lithium mines.

Porsche is also developing a carbon neutral gasoline down there that any car can run it’s already working they just need to scale it for production.

Chile is about to be coming up hard.

Langley and Manhattan are about to tell Washington to be concerned about "human rights" in Chile.

Oh you better believe it. It’s gonna piss a lot of people off but they know what they’re sitting on and they better protect it.

China currently owns like 60% of the mines in Chile right now. So really they did everyone a favor by nationalizing it but of course they won’t say that. The way china’s been acting up they could just say f everyone and keep it all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom