***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dumbass gamer can leak classified docs but you can't record law enforcement talking about murder and racist acts?

whistle.jpg

I'm willing to accept the idea that I may be wrong in my feelings, but seems to me 20 - 30 years ago, someone in such a high position of power would never have relied on "I misunderstood" as an acceptable excuse for wrong doing. And if that was the excuse they were going to use, it'd be accompanied with a resignation.

You can't hold one of the highest positions of power in this country and use "I didn't know" as an excuse for wrong information on paperwork you filed. Literally ******* impossible. And if I am to believe it to be possible, just what in the hell does that say about the state of things?

I'm willing to accept the idea that I may be wrong in my feelings, but seems to me 20 - 30 years ago, someone in such a high position of power would never have relied on "I misunderstood" as an acceptable excuse for wrong doing. And if that was the excuse they were going to use, it'd be accompanied with a resignation.

You can't hold one of the highest positions of power in this country and use "I didn't know" as an excuse for wrong information on paperwork you filed. Literally ****ing impossible. And if I am to believe it to be possible, just what in the hell does that say about the state of things?
And it's not just any position of power.

It's a ******* Supreme Court Justice.

When this happens in other countries, the media doesn't run out of ink to print the word "corruption" and all its synonyms.

This is just dirty capitalism at play, they can afford to pay adults a decent wage but they dont want to. Realize its only red states that are doing this. There is no reason why in 2013 a 14 year old should be working a 6 hour night shift on a school night. **** is disgusting

Doesn’t the parent have to agree? There’s probably some situation where a working member of the household could help? Work a job might pick up a skill. I don’t like that they don’t want to give workers compensation for those workers. Minors should get larger worker compensation.

Back
Top Bottom