***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i'm just trying see how long this shh can possible last.. disney the single largest private employer in the state

and if not for disney, central florida wouldnt be shhh.. i could see talking tough to an entity on the coast, that's prime property.. disney basically created that whole economy in orlando.. and aint like disney just going go away
Besides, who is exactly DeSantis? He's only there for a brief period and he thinks he could boss an icon that has been set in stone for as long as Florida has been. Disney is practically the reason why Florida is what it is today. Other than that, it would have been nothing but a haven for refugees. Come to think of it, what it would have been if Disney came to Texas?

Good grief this woman needs to retire

I don't mine old Democrats as long as they don't get in the way

But this woman is really ready to sabotage the entire party because of her ego :smh:

Even worse was RBG refusing to retire when Obama could have easily replaced her (and asked her to do so), and it's a huge stain on her legacy and the country now because Trump got to replace her.

I work in the alcohol industry, and have for both a distributor and a supplier. Pretty much every major brand is involved in at least sponsoring LGBTQ events in some manner. They might not have rainbow-colored bottles or ad campaigns, but they certainly sponsor parades, events, drag nights, etc. because they want to be on the right side of history. Everyone saw what happened to Bulliet when they shunned the gay daughter. There are a lot of bars that refuse to carry Bulliet even five years later. Go to any gay neighborhood in any major city and you won't see Bulliet.

Even worse was RBG refusing to retire when Obama could have easily replaced her (and asked her to do so), and it's a huge stain on her legacy and the country now because Trump got to replace her.
With their unwillingness to play ball, older democrats are giving people a valid reason to distrust the party. You can't say you support policies based on empathy and strengthening the collective and act selfishly enough to hurt your own party.

It's a real issue that deserves more open criticism. They can't count forever on a despicable GOP as an electoral strategy, and this selfishness is like fertilizer for the both-sides argument.

I work in the alcohol industry, and have for both a distributor and a supplier. Pretty much every major brand is involved in at least sponsoring LGBTQ events in some manner. They might not have rainbow-colored bottles or ad campaigns, but they certainly sponsor parades, events, drag nights, etc. because they want to be on the right side of history. Everyone saw what happened to Bulliet when they shunned the gay daughter. There are a lot of bars that refuse to carry Bulliet even five years later. Go to any gay neighborhood in any major city and you won't see Bulliet.
It's not just a "right side of history" thing. It's a business common sense thing too. Conservatives act like gay people aren't everywhere. They're a massive market to not advertise to. It's stupid. And every generation is gayer. Like 15% of Gen Z'ers identify as gay. And I expect Gen Alpha to be openly gayer. And who do they think brews, bottles, packages, ships and sells it? A gay person is involved in every bottle of alcohol made. This Bud Light thing is a thoroughly ridiculous "scandal".

Yeah I know a lot of these dudes too

Who were rocking this at 14:

b9f4a60f44db082ca3a8484ed82a4ae5.png

And this at 24:
s-l500.png

And rocking these at 34::
1024x1024-Men-Cavalier-Sandstone-012422-3.4_672x672.jpg

You're out of pocket for the last picture Rusty.

Back
Top Bottom