***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Idk how Feinstein isn't dragged out of office already. This ***** can't even remember most of the **** she says

he's a classic a MMA - Dragon Ball Z - Athletic - Former Nerd - Bro

the type that doesn't like any other sports other than MMA.

I have a soft spot in my heart for this character
as this type of guy is like 58% of my younger male extended family. :lol:
Yeah I know a lot of these dudes too

Who were rocking this at 14:

b9f4a60f44db082ca3a8484ed82a4ae5.png

And this at 24:
s-l500.png

And rocking these at 34::
1024x1024-Men-Cavalier-Sandstone-012422-3.4_672x672.jpg

He is kinda a weird cringy dude. Mans was wearing a dog collar in the lead-up to a fight because "He is a dog and was about to be unleashed". :lol:

But if I would guess, he fell into that stuff because he does MMA. And MMA dudes be into that weirdo red pill **** hard. Izzy had no chance.

I trained at MMA gyms in my early 20s, and those white dudes were on every biohacking/life hack/bioscience/red pill nonsense wave that comes out

I knew one dude that would make protein shakes and he would add dirt from his mom's garden (for natural soil probiotics), and his own pee (to keep the electrolytes in his body). Mans ended up at John Hopkins with a form IBS they have never seen before

Another dude was deep into Tim Ferris's 4-Hour life stuff, and of course, he took it to an extreme and got 5 years upstate for massive amounts of credit card fraud.

Every time I hung out with dudes or had a convo with them after class, and they told me about their latest hijinks, I would me like...
ezgif-2-6ace4e28f6.gif

Wait until i tell you about drinking hydrogen peroxide. You know H202 in small doses can be mixed with water and it will cure every disease. Free Radicals are free and radical and gut biome and leaky gut biome with the radicals that are still free will all stop their leaky freedom of the gut because H202

Its all facts, there is a book on it, a full book...like no pictures just the words type book

Wait until i tell you about drinking hydrogen peroxide. You know H202 in small doses can be mixed with water and it will cure every disease. Free Radicals are free and radical and gut biome and leaky gut biome with the radicals that are still free will all stop their leaky freedom of the gut because H202

Its all facts, there is a book on it, a full book...like no pictures just the words type book
as the saying goes, "insult your doctor!" .

Desantis acts like a pompous child that got denied access to disneyland.

i'm just trying see how long this shh can possible last.. disney the single largest private employer in the state

and if not for disney, central florida wouldnt be shhh.. i could see talking tough to an entity on the coast, that's prime property.. disney basically created that whole economy in orlando.. and aint like disney just going go away

This presser seems like it is just to distract the media from the 6-week abortion ban

So it keeps him name in the news cycle, but without the ban being brought up

I just wanna know who this plays to

I guess the folks mad rides are getting changed because of the racism.. or maybe those who don’t get redheads don’t do well in the sun

Back
Top Bottom