***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It'll take an influential GOP politician's kid being gunned down to change anything.

I said that in the "next mass shooting?" thread and honestly, like noskey noskey mentioned above, it won't change a freaking thing. These GOP sickos love their gun lobby money more than they love their own family. If something like that happened, they would ask for thoughts and prayers and they would go on like nothing happened and would spout about how their loved one wouldn't want to impeed on their fellow citizens 2A rights, or some ******** like that!

The GOP are all despicable! Since this problem won't go away, and they won't do anything about it, and would rather allow their constituents have these deadly weapons (AR rifles) than saving kids, they can all rot in hell!

Attachments

• Cobra_onesheet_USA-2.jpg
    Cobra_onesheet_USA-2.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 1,316
I believe he's one of the politicians that got expelled in Kentucky.

Tennessee

This right here, is SUCH an osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh type post regarding US politics :lol:.

But anyways, i looked at the Tennessee dude that got kicked out of Congress a little side eyed.

Something ain’t right with dude. He’s doing “good” right now, but that is someone to watch. Couldn’t help but be cynical, after hearing him sound like MLK on the Boondocks. Hope the brother ain’t another wolf in sheep clothing.

Gotta do some research. The attack line by the GOP is evident too, and I hope *****s don’t just fall for THAT. But yeah, anyways….

Back
Top Bottom