***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Tyler, meanwhile, got a careless driving ticket and a summons to appear in court — with local prosecutors in Glenwood Springs later dropping his case down to a "defective vehicle for headlights" ticket following the acceptance of a plea deal, according to the Garfield County Court Clerk's Office.

Got one of those connected wypipo deals. I’m sure gun rights Barbie will be working hard so that the rest of her constituents have access to the same sort of justice.

The whole pro guns and pro life thing can't be talked about enough. Will do anything they can to protect an unborn "child"...won't protect kids in schools from being gunned down.

they don’t actually do everything they can to protect unborn children.. it’s literally that single issue

but the medical costs to have a child even without all the potential issues.. then it’s the costs of living of the child.. housing issues, which obviously affect children.. then everything happening with education

outside of removing the option of abortion ain’t shh else they doing for kids and/or families

just the look at who’s fighting against free lunches for kids in schools

1681079987775.png

hmmm it sounds similar to uncle tom,
tbh I think it's a little weird for non cubans to be using a racialized term like this because a cuban has political opinions they don't like.

but to each their own.

Dennis Rodman aka "The Gusano"
download (1).jpeg

Republicans really are gonna dig their grave with the abortion thing.

I'm almost shocked they're not trying to raise the voting age at this point to buy a few more years. We have an entire generation of kids worried about being murdered in schools, or know people murdered in classrooms, who are either already voting, or will be soon. Gen Z voter turnout in Wisconsin last has basically solidified it as a blue state going forward.

I’m a black dude that since coming to America when I was 9 ONLY lived in New York State, bruh I can’t imagine living in places like Tennessee. The KKK vibe is still strong as hell down there.

Back
Top Bottom