***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So you think that a black dude that grew up mostly in inner city Memphis got radicalized at a liberal arts school in Maine?

:smh: :lol:
Wouldn’t be the first time this happened. Looking 👀 at you fam. Never forget growing up in da inner city of Bluffington in da trailer park with you. We didn’t have much but we didn’t like Lib scums like Skeeter and Doug. Then you moved away to Bloatsburg for school and you became a libbie. Sad how it works. Patty Mayo says hi by the way

I know a cat that happened to in reverse as well, and he made the entire country pay for it. The butteriest one
2STQ3OENHMI6TNXUAMZVMUBNZY.jpg

I had a cousin that the opposite happened to him.

He came to the States at 14 and lived in Flatbush, Brooklyn.

Went to college in Palm Beach, FL, and started hanging out with some conservative dudes

Mans came back home buttery as hell

Just speculation but I feel like the later you start hanging around THEM, the more susceptible you are to adding buttered biscuits as a regular part of your diet. Mostly because you're not fully hip to how they move.

Kids, especially kids from conservative families, are outwardly racist as hell. The earlier you realize what they are, the earlier you realize they ain't **** and you become anti-buttered biscuits. However, I feel like in 2023 with social media and all the content available that it is much easier to see how ****** up they are despite your environment.

Back
Top Bottom