***Official Political Discussion Thread***

l4k7mzpt8lsa1.jpg

It’s a losing argument man. The same people saying it’s impossible to reason that any kind of agenda is being pushed on people/children are the same people saying they lying about milk being healthy. 🤷‍♂️

All of it seem like a control system to me.
The only agenda is "hey this exists." Why do you have an issue with that?

You know 75% of adults are lactose intolerant, right? Many don't know bc you develop it over life.

Calling me a bigot if I won’t accept or agree with irrational statements like “males can get pregnant” “men have periods too” is wild tho. Males can not. It’s just a fact and much like your milk statement, I’m pretty sure doctors would agree. However it’s still being pushed on the masses. These are the things I’m talking about where I feel a line has to be drawn.
lol what nobody is saying a male can get pregnant or have periods. If you're finding people saying that, you're way down a rabbit hole into a weird place and I have to question how you got there.

Your argument is asinine

The defense of your asinine argument is asinine

I doubt there are a lot of decent people out there thinking something as dumb as Blue Clues is outchea trying to turn kids gay

I'll take being someone that makes grammatical and spelling errors over being an adult that believes in a stupid conspiracy theory about Blue Clues

There is nothing decent about the nonsense you peddled today. It was pathetic

:lol: Keeping thinking decent people don’t have these thoughts and conversations about LGBT.

“we need to have drag shows for kids”
“We need make toddlers aware of the LGBT movement”
“We need former boys to play women’s sports in the name of equality”

Alright

People want boundaries

S*** like this slowly peels people to the other side.

:lol: Keeping thinking decent people don’t have these thoughts and conversations about LGBT.

“We need make toddlers aware of the LGBT movement”
“We need former boys to play women’s sports in the name of equality”

Alright

People want boundaries

S*** like this slowly peels people to the other side.
Dude, I am sure there are decent people that want reasonable boundaries set when certain subjects are introduced to kids. That is reasonable

I just don't think there are many decent people who say dumb nonsense like Blue Clues is trying to turn kids gay. That is Alex Jones-level goofy

If you want to vote Republican because of Da Blue Clues Gay Agenda, go ahead. I don't care

lol what nobody is saying a male can get pregnant or have periods. If you're finding people saying that, you're way down a rabbit hole into a weird place and I have to question how you got there.

I can’t say I agree with everything Hawley is about or even know. But this clip is simply about the question he asked and her response. This is a literal college professor from prestigious schools. Reacted kinda like the other guy with name calling and odd defense to a seemingly fair question although his tone was a bit condescending.

ABC news. YouTube. Not too far down the rabbit hole I think.

He’s transphobic, inciting violence, and denying people’s existence for not recognizing/agreeing that a man can get pregnant?

https://abcnews4.com/amp/news/natio...-bathrooms-minnesota-sandra-feist-dean-urdahl

Another abc local news outlet.

Minnesota Rep. literal words “not all students who menstruate are female”

Nobody is doing that. Where do you get this stuff? Do you think these 6 year olds drive themselves to a drag show? If I as a parent want to take them to a drag queen reading a book on a Saturday afternoon, who the **** are you to tell me I can't? Nobody is forcing you to do it.

No I think people can be coerced to do things they might not be aware by suggestion especially at young ages.

Interesting choice of words.

Coerced? We're talking about consensual stuff here.

And your answer boils down to "no, I think people can be taught who to be attracted to." How does that make sense to you? Did someone teach you how to be attracted to women?

I can’t say I agree with everything Hawley is about or even know. But this clip is simply about the question he asked and her response. This is a literal college professor from prestigious schools. Reacted kinda like the other guy with name calling and odd defense to a seemingly fair question although his tone was a bit condescending.

ABC news. YouTube. Not too far down the rabbit hole I think.

He’s transphobic, inciting violence, and denying people’s existence for not recognizing/agreeing that a man can get pregnant?

https://abcnews4.com/amp/news/natio...-bathrooms-minnesota-sandra-feist-dean-urdahl

Another abc local news outlet.

Minnesota Rep. literal words “not all students who menstruate are female”

OK, I'm going to explain this without being a ****. A trans man is biological woman that presents as a man. So if you refer to a trans man as a man (which you should bc thats what they want), in that situation a man can get pregnant and have periods. A trans man doesn't magically lose their uterus bc they dress and present themselves as a man.

Trans men have female reproductive parts. Trans women has male reproductive parts.

Does that help explain the issue?

:lol: Alrighty
None of us control what our kids see when they're out in the world. Are you gonna complain about Outside when yours see gay people/rainbow flags in public and ask you about it?

We need to stop talking about LGBT issues like they choose to be the way they are. They just are, and that doesn't make them any less human or less able to enjoy all the rights that come with their citizenship.

It isn't and shouldn't be that complicated to understand.

Toddlers I’ve been around I have been more concerned with cartoons like Blue Clues than a rainbow flag that’s outside.

Not sure if they are comparable

Back
Top Bottom