***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I know this is completely off topic of politics but on topic of Bluey.

Seriously though, I’m pretty critical of what is on the TV for my daughter for the limited screen time she gets, and I have found nothing to be critical about with Bluey at all. It’s a great show for young kids and for parents alike.

My kids love Bluey and I do remember one episode where they touched on corporal punishment using balloons. So yeah, they do address complex stuff; however, it's usually parents/adults who will catch the hidden themes, just like Pixar

Blues Clues are Bluey are different.

Bluey is more for older kids. Blue Clues is for toddlers

I know this is completely off topic of politics but on topic of Bluey.

Seriously though, I’m pretty critical of what is on the TV for my daughter for the limited screen time she gets, and I have found nothing to be critical about with Bluey at all. It’s a great show for young kids and for parents alike.

Today you took me from FedNow to Bluey. I just thought you should know that.

What was my argument involving Sesame Street or any other children’s shows besides BC?

Dude, you mentioned "programs", which reads as plural, and you were using Blue Clues as an example from the unspecified bunch

Not that you are only talking about Blue Clues.

Seems like trying to cover for your silly argument, by saying you were only ever talking about Blue Clues being the only problem.

Even if that were true, that makes your conspiracy sound extra stupid

So there is a nefarious gay agenda to turn kids gay, by using kids' shows, and they only do it on one program.

So besides people changing the channel. Gay and trans people are desperate to keep their numbers up through indoctrination, but they only focus on the Blue Clues audience

That is Alex Jones-level silly

Do better

I’m not sure if y’all watch children’s programs but they talk about the most basic tasks and interactions. “ Is this an umbrella?” “ Is this person happy?

Pull me up some Blue Clues talking about semi-complex concepts like bullying or depression. You can’t. They don’t even teach on racism ,sexism or discrimination. Things children will be aware of but yet they want to talk about allies, LGBT and non binary people to toddlers?
Yeah they do push it on some kids programs. I had Blue Clues on they started talking about allies

I only mentioned Blue Clues. When I say programs in these terms. I’m referring to programs or episodes inside the series. If I meant other TV shows I wouldve mentioned.

Yes it’s not nefarious it’s out in the open. Whether some don’t recognize and choose to be oblivious.
Just because some are gay or trans doesn’t mean they don’t have agendas.

Same as other forms of media have an agenda. Are their movies with an agenda? Is their music with an agenda? Is there advertising with agendas? The answer is yes.

The changing the channel argument is like someone saying Fox News is trash and they spew BS. And the other person replying “Well there’s CNN “ it doesn’t change the fact about Fox News.

Ima be real, I have a 5 year and she's never watched bluey that I know of. She was coco melon, then blippey, then the one with the dogs, then melefacent, now she's all about reborn baby dolls. Them ****s are like $6k and she's got me questioning life.

I only mentioned Blue Clues. When I say programs in these terms. I’m referring to programs or episodes inside the series. If I meant other TV shows I wouldve mentioned.

Yes it’s not nefarious it’s out in the open. Whether some don’t recognize and choose to be oblivious.

Same as other forms of media have an agenda. Are their movies with an agenda? Is their music with an agenda? Is there advertising with agendas? The answer is yes.

The changing the channel argument is like someone saying Fox News is trash and they spew BS. And the other person replying “Well there’s CNN “ it doesn’t change the fact about Fox News.
CNN is the new Fox News fwiw. Watch msnbc.

Give me a ******* break

Now "shows" refers to episodes :lol:

Who the hell refers to episodes within a show as "shows"?

You thought your bad-faith defense was airtight. I was able to refute it with your own words, now you are making up more nonsense.

Just stop

Your argument is at worst stupid and at best asinine

Just say you are scared of a damn kids show turning your kids gay or trans, and stop with these struggle arguments

Last edited:
An adult is in there complaining about people being oblivious to the gay agenda within Blue Clues to turn kids gay.

This is what is happening right now

In 2023

I'm telling y'all we might be living in the Matrix and the person in charge of narrative decided to turn the buffoonery up to a million today.

Last edited:
Give me a ****ing break

Now "shows" refers to episodes :lol:

Who the hell refers to episodes within a show as "shows".

You thought your bad faith defense was air tight. I was able to refute it with your own words, now you are making up more nonsense.

Just stop

Your argument is at worst stupid and at best asinine

Just say you are scared of a damn kids show turning your kids gay or trans, and stop with these struggle arguments

Again if I meant other shows, programs, episodes, telecasts besides Blues Clues I WOULDVE mentioned them. Sorry you misunderstood or I wasn’t clear. When did you become so into syntax?! With as many grammarly butchered or misspelled posts you write.

Kinda weird, you keep jumping to the point “Just admit you were afraid of your kids being gay or trans”

How that’s the next step from I don’t think toddlers should be exposed those concepts from Blue Clues?!

I’m not the only poster mentioning this, I’m just the only one bored enough to keep going.

Keep thinking it’s asinine, this is an issue you lose a lot decent people to.

Again if I meant other shows, programs, episodes, telecasts besides Blues Clues I WOULDVE mentioned them. Sorry you misunderstood or I wasn’t clear. When did you become so into syntax?! With as many grammarly butchered or misspelled posts you write.

Kinda weird, you keep jumping to the point “Just admit you were afraid of your kids being gay or trans”

How that’s the next step from I don’t think toddlers should be exposed those concepts from Blue Clues?!

I’m not the only poster mentioning this, I’m just the only one bored enough to keep going.

Keep thinking it’s asinine, this is an issue you lose a lot decent people to.
Your argument is asinine

The defense of your asinine argument is asinine

I doubt there are a lot of decent people out there thinking something as dumb as Blue Clues is outchea trying to turn kids gay

I'll take being someone that makes grammatical and spelling errors over being an adult that believes in a stupid conspiracy theory about Blue Clues

There is nothing decent about the nonsense you peddled today. It was pathetic

It’s a losing argument man. The same people saying it’s impossible to reason that any kind of agenda is being pushed on people/children are the same people saying they lying about milk being healthy. 🤷‍♂️

All of it seem like a control system to me.

It’s a losing argument man. The same people saying it’s impossible to reason that any kind of agenda is being pushed on people/children are the same people saying they lying about milk being healthy. 🤷‍♂️

All of it seem like a control system to me.
What the hell are you even talking about

I said a good portion of the country is lactose intolerant, so they should not drink milk. The marketing for milk and subsidies we throw at diary industry ignores this. It would be healthier for people that can't process lactose, to not consume it. This is something doctors recommend.

And oh wow, the bigoted dude that doesn't think gay and trans people should have civil rights agrees with some stupid *** conspiracy regarding Blue Clues. What a ******* surprise

You dudes are pathetic

None of us control what our kids see when they're out in the world. Are you gonna complain about Outside when yours see gay people/rainbow flags in public and ask you about it?

We need to stop talking about LGBT issues like they choose to be the way they are. They just are, and that doesn't make them any less human or less able to enjoy all the rights that come with their citizenship.

It isn't and shouldn't be that complicated to understand.

What the hell are you even talking about

I said a good portion of the country is lactose intolerant, so they should not drink milk. The marketing for milk and subsidies we throw at diary industry ignores this. It would be healthier for people that can't process lactose, to not consume it. This is something doctors recommend.

And oh wow, the bigoted dude that doesn't think gay and trans people should have civil rights agrees with some stupid *** conspiracy regarding Blue Clues. What a ****ing surprise

You dudes are pathetic

So your point was … against the better interests of the majority an agenda is being pushed for (in milks case) profit….while still maintaining the argument that it’s completely unreasonable for someone to even think an agenda can be pushed on people/kids for whatever reason?

Social contagion is a real thing.

Also it’s messed up and kind of ironic that you (seemingly fighting for the respect of people) continue to name call, cuss, and make false statements like I think people shouldn’t have civil rights. Never said anything remotely close to that. Been said all folks deserve respect. I simply stated and stand by I don’t support the forced bending of reality to align with people’s emotional ideals/fantasies which is much of what’s going on right now in some of these movements and I think it’s concerning.

Calling me a bigot if I won’t accept or agree with irrational statements like “males can get pregnant” “men have periods too” is wild tho. Males can not. It’s just a fact and much like your milk statement, I’m pretty sure doctors would agree. However it’s still being pushed on the masses. These are the things I’m talking about where I feel a line has to be drawn.

God bless you tho big dawg.

So your point was … against the better interests of the majority an agenda is being pushed for (in milks case) profit….while still maintaining the argument that it’s completely unreasonable for someone to even think an agenda can be pushed on people/kids for whatever reason?

Social contagion is a real thing.

What are you even talking about? You are typing nonsense

The article I posted was about Gen Zers choosing to drink less milk. It is a consumer choice, freely being made by people

I said most people should stop drinking milk because it is unhealthy for them. And that the federal government should stop subsidizing the dairy industry. There is no will of the majority for government largesse for the dairy industry. I didn't suggest banning milk, I suggested lactose intolerant people stop drinking it, we stop pushing it on people that can't digest it, and that the federal stop subsidizing dairy farmers. Smokers like to smoke, but that doesn't mean it is healthy for them, and it doesn't mean the Federal government throwing subsidies to tobacco companies through the budgetary process.

You are throwing out word salads to argue against a strawman

Also it’s messed up and kind of ironic that you (seemingly fighting for the respect of people) continue to name call, cuss, and make false statements like I think people shouldn’t have civil rights. Never said anything remotely close to that. Been said all folks deserve respect. I simply stated and stand by I don’t support the forced bending of reality to align with people’s emotional ideals/fantasies which is much of what’s going on right now in some of these movements and I think it’s concerning.

You straight up said you don't support the LGBTQ movement on any level. That means everything

I pointed out the LGBTQ movement includes fighting for basic rights, which is most of their work. Yet you doubled down on the not-on-any-level comment

So spare me, you want to claim you are not being disrespectful, but you are making bigoted comments that deal with people's fundamental civil rights

Maybe you are so lost in the sauce you don't realize what you are saying. I dunno

I don't care about your opinion about my tone. If you have an issue, report me. I don't owe your words any grace, kindness, or respect.

Calling me a bigot if I won’t accept or agree with irrational statements like “males can get pregnant” “men have periods too” is wild tho. Males can not. It’s just a fact and much like your milk statement, I’m pretty sure doctors would agree. However it’s still being pushed on the masses. These are the things I’m talking about where I feel a line has to be drawn.

God bless you tho big dawg.
You said something bigoted, I pointed that out, and you doubled down. The only people I know that do that are bigots.

You can list whatever **** pisses you off, but you condemned the entire LGBTQ movement, which includes things far beyond debates on transgender men and their reproductive organs.

I don't believe in god, but if there is one, I pray he protects members of the LGBTQ community from people like you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom