***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Idk. Y’all feel how y’all wanna feel. I’m not here to argue because reality is no matter how nonsensical that stuff gets people are going to advocate for it. 🤷‍♂️ Like the whole gender fluidity thing literally makes 0 sense but people will argue the point day and night. And I don’t think any view point I present could change a supporters mind so it’s all kind of mute. Again if y’all are in these categories I don’t mean any offense I just am not a supporter in any way. Just sad and like I said honestly concerning for our society. *in my humble opinion*

Milk good as a mf too btw 😂 I’m mixed and milk do fine by me.

Idk. Y’all feel how y’all wanna feel. I’m not here to argue because reality is no matter how nonsensical that stuff gets people are going to advocate for it. 🤷‍♂️ Like the whole gender fluidity thing literally makes 0 sense but people will argue the point day and night. And I don’t think any view point I present could change a supporters mind so it’s all kind of mute. Again if y’all are in these categories I don’t mean any offense I just am not a supporter in any way. Just sad and like I said honestly concerning for our society. *in my humble opinion*
You can feel how you want to feel

I just think it is stupid and bigoted to have.

Like you are basically saying "I don't agree with a group of people having basic right......no offense to them though" and think that sounds reasonable.

It all makes sense now

Why do you care who someone else sleeps with? Honest question. It doesn't affect you at all, why do you care?

I just hate long pants. Fairly certain I went all of 2022 wearing only shorts. It has to be in the 30s for me to wear jeans and we don't see much of that in Florida and I can just stay home those days.

I understand; I grew up in Houston.

Dress / business attire is always climate-dependent. Bermuda shorts were business attire in, obviously, Bermuda for a long time. People wore them with coat and tie. So there’s prior art to your style.

I understand; I grew up in Houston.

Dress / business attire is always climate-dependent. Bermuda shorts were business attire in, obviously, Bermuda for a long time. People wore them with coat and tie. So there’s prior art to your style.
Yea different strokes foe different folks. Some people like dressing up, I'm just not that guy. If I can't wear polo shorts and t-shirt with sneakers, I probably don't want to go lol

Some random twitter troll dropped the dolezal vid in a thread. I aint recognize her at first so I can't lie...I might have watched a few seconds. I'm a little partial to the transracial cause now.
I didn't know she had game footage out there until last time she was came up. No shame, I had to check it out. Was impressed.

Bro I’m sorry if I’m offending you. I say that earnestly. I’m not tryna be offensive. Again it’s all love.

You keep talking about caring about who someone has sex with. I’m not on that because I don’t care who someone else has sex with. Gay folk gon be gay folk. That’s been around a long time. Look at the Greeks and Romans … big time gays. (Although as I get older I do feel more and more that ALL kinds of sexual immorality is a bad route for people . Like as young men getting the most ***** was a badge of honor but now it’s like cool but **** settling down having a family is the real deal. More mental stability and stuff. I digress. )

I’m talking more about statements like yours about there being no rules on gender/sex and the homosexual agenda sliding into their transgender stuff. There are differences between the sexes and one cannot be the other. That’s just facts. Forcing the world to accept that there are all of these genders and you can be whatever you want to be whenever you feel like it I truly believe is a completely nonsensical route for a society and damaging to humanity which does affect a lot of people.

There has to be a line drawn. To argue a man can be a woman because he feels like it or vice versa is nonsense. It’s just not real dawg.

Why do you think that’s acceptable? Do I have a right to demand to be respected as anything I think am simply because I feel like it? Make laws change?
What's complicated about it? It doesn't affect you. If a man wants to dress and act like a woman, why do you care? How is that hurting you or anyone else?

And yes, I'll call you whatever you want to be called. I couldn't give a damn, just want you to be happy.

So rephrased, if a man wants to dress and lresent as a woman, why do you care? How does that affect you?

A baby consuming their mother's breast milk for nourishment is something much different than adults consuming the milk of another species because they like/are used to the taste

And in the instances that a baby is lactose intolerant, doctors usually suggest their mothers......checks notes.......stops breastfeeding for a few weeks and give the baby lactose-free formula

So I dunno why anyone would have an issue with telling lactose-sensitive and intolerant adults to cut out the milk.

Also, why would it be a problem to say we need to be more honest about the true health aspects of milk when it comes to giving it to older kids?

I mean I see why people are concerned with gender in certain situation but for your everyday transgender stuff idc.

Do I think lebron should identify as a woman when he is washed up and start dunking on woman in the wnba when he’s 60? Nah

But if bill wants to rock a dress and become Belinda idc.

A baby consuming their mother's breast milk for nourishment is something much different than adults consuming the milk of another species because they like/are used to the taste

And in the instances that a baby is lactose intolerant, doctors usually suggest their mothers......checks notes.......stops breastfeeding for a few weeks and give the baby lactose-free formula

So I dunno why anyone would have an issue with telling lactose-sensitive and intolerant adults to cut out the milk.

Also, why would it be a problem to say we need to be more honest about the true health aspects of milk when it comes to giving it to older kids?
Ehh telling them they should and telling them have to is different. If they want to drink milk, let em imo. My wife knows red meat will mess up her stomach but she ain't ever turned down a steak.

Back
Top Bottom