***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Talking about indoctrination and agendas with schoolchildren….

In a country where we ourselves, we’re forced to pledge allegiance to this country (and God), before we could even learn how to read :lol:

Then once we learn how to read, they push American exceptionalism agenda…and lost cause of confederacy agenda in grade schools, throughly the entire country for decades (to this very day).

Bur teaching children that racism is not good. LGBTQ people are OK, and EXIST…is agenda pushing and not indoctrination :lol:

Now the award shows, most def have an agenda. That **** is weird :lol:. BET Awards & Grammys etc was OD. That is def pushing agendas and just giving out awards based on nothing

I come from a place of trying to understand…

So right now as a society, especially the liberal views, we are saying be accepting of people being who they are and identifying how they want to identify.

If a person who is born male with male genitalia, decides they feel like they were supposed to be a woman, and they want to transition, if we aren’t accepting of it, it’s considered hateful, or people get called a transphobe, etc.

But when a situation such as Rachel Dolezal, where someone is identifying as a race they are not, she received nothing but backlash and hate. Honestly thought season 1, episode 7 B.A.N. of Atlanta was trying to hit on this with the 16 year old black kid who identified as a 35 year old white man. I also know Dave Chappelle has hit on it in a stand up before.

Someone please educate me, what’s the difference? Obviously gender and race are two different things, but when it comes down to it, it’s still a case of someone identifying as something they weren’t born as.

the main differences is there is a medical condition associated with someone hating their body and wanting to present as the opposite sex.

whatever you think about the metaphysics of sex, gender, race.

I think the important thing is we are trying to accomodate a vulnerable minority population, and what would help,
the nice thing to do. would be to refer to them as what they identify as.

best not to get lost in the weeds in the philosophical aspect of it.
because in the end it doesn't matter that much.

im sure from the right wing activists a lot of it is motivated by bigotry
but I think there are persuadable non politically involved people that you still have to convince.

Ok fine, there are persuadable non-politically involved people we have to convince.

But the thing is, I think you are overselling how much of these people make up the total population of people actively involved in these decisions

This is a highly political issue, that turns emotional and irrational very quickly

like there are things that can be cherry picked that some non bigoted pursudable parents will think is problematic.

and just dismissing it as bigotry I don't think works.
and imo it gives cover to right wing extremists.

I think calling out clear bigotry and being considerate to people on the fence are not mutually exclusive.

Right-wing extremists are bad-faith actors. I simply am unconvinced that any amount of self-police on the left will stop them.

the main differences is there is a medical condition associated with someone hating their body and wanting to present as the opposite sex.

I think the important thing is we are trying to accomodate a vulnerable minority population, and what would help,

Thank you for the answer. I appreciate it.

Makes me wonder how many Lebron pop quizzes WASHED KING WASHED KING deploys on his students on a daily basis

Currently I’m on Spring Break which is why I have been lacking lately in my NT participation. I will be back in full force starting Monday to push the Klutch agenda here and in person to the youth.

However this conversation is currently too much for me and it’s killing my buzz from my mimosa. Catch y’all in a few days.

Upon doing more research I see that transgender dysphoria is currently a diagnosis in the DSM-V, which any of you who have taken psychology classes or have studied psychology know that the DSM refers to psychological diagnosis’

Again, simply trying to understand.

Last edited:
Upon doing more research I see that transgender dysphoria is currently a diagnosis in the DSM-V, which any of you who have taken psychology classes or studies psychology know that the DSM refers to psychological diagnosis’

Again, simply trying to understand.

my understanding is they removed "transgenderism" from the DSM
and now it's just Gender Dysphoria (the feeling you get from being trans) in the DSM.

so being "trans" is technically not a mental disorder but "Gender Dysphoria" is

Rachel Dolezal doesn't think she was born the wrong ethnicity, she just likes black culture and black men a lot, and as a result, wants to be a member of the black community.

Also, she sued an HBCU for discriminating against her as a white woman...

The former head of the Spokane, Washington, chapter of the NAACP once unsuccessfully sued historically black Howard University and the chairman of its art department for allegedly discriminating against her in order to favor African-American students, according to court papers.

Rachel Dolezal, then known as Rachel Moore, said she was denied a teaching assistant position 14 years ago based on race, among other factors, according to the judgment from the District of Columbia Court of Appeals. But the court noted that the chairman did not learn of her interest in an assistantship until after he says he had filled all of the positions.

She profited from her lies through job opportunities, was hostile to black students about their own experiences and views on racism, then when caught, she profited off the whole scandal with a book and Netflix deal

She is even still profiting off the fame, by launching an OF account

And will not take full accountability for her lies.

Sorry, but I just don't think she has earned the same amount of grace as the median trans person

Rachel Dolezal doesn't think she was born the wrong ethnicity, she just likes black culture and black men a lot, and as a result, wants to be a member of the black community.

Also, she sued an HBCU for discriminating against her as a white woman...

She profited from her lies through job opportunities, was hostile to black students about their own experiences and views on racism, then when caught, she profited off the whole scandal with a book and Netflix deal

She is even still profiting off the fame, by launching an OF account

And will not take full accountability for her lies.

Sorry, but I just don't think she has earned the same amount of grace as the median trans person

Maybe I didn’t fully understand the Rachel Dolezal story, and i by no means ever said she deserves any respect. I was more so trying to use her as a real life example. Perhaps I used it poorly.

I appreciate your answer and response as well.

Currently I’m on Spring Break which is why I have been lacking lately in my NT participation. I will be back in full force starting Monday to push the Klutch agenda here and in person to the youth.

However this conversation is currently too much for me and it’s killing my buzz from my mimosa. Catch y’all in a few days.
triple-h-disgusted.gif

Get outta here with this inferior brunch beverage

I am a Bellini bro myself.

But I don't ever drink and haven't for most of my life. So sometimes I go overboard and I be walking out of these lib artisanal farm to table brunch places like...

bKNQz6.gif

Not gonna lie, when I heard Ms. Nkechi Amare Diallo had one, curiosity got the best of me.

And for a 45-year-old white woman, in all honestly...
giphy.gif
I managed to get a hold of a Uhm free preview and that day

I felt terrible but

I discovered where I draw the line between the personal and political.

Rachel Dolezal and Ben Shapiro's sister.
Tell Dr Umar to pray for me. :smh:

Last edited:
This presumes the development or change in human knowledge is constant. (it's not.)
and that it effects all subjects equally, (it doesn't.)
and that future knowledge will always be an improvement. (certainly not)
Future knowledge may or may not be an improvement, but there is always addition to human knowledge as time passes. It may not happen everywhere at the same rate, but even in times of war and calamity, we are always learning (globally speaking) and refining what we know and how to apply said knowledge.

For kids to learn the exact same thing their parents learned 20-30 years before, they'd have to live in an intellectually, scientifically, and culturally stagnant society.

Back
Top Bottom