***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The enrich flour conservatives are using to make the butter biscuits they are giving to Elder is more potent than pure uncut fentanyl :lol:

Mans is right of @aepps20

I think Elder owns the butter biscuit factory and gets high off the sugar cane and wheat fumes.

The funny/sad thing about his comment is that this is exactly how the British abolished slavery: they paid off the slaveowners and everybody else that was involved in the trade EXCEPT those whose labor and humanity were exploited.

No money for everything but when it comes to wars, bailouts, scandals, and other unnecessary BS…

38170D97-609A-42A1-A75A-171F627F5ED3.gif

I was thinking about something earlier today.

When Obama was President, the way to oppose domestic spending on constituencies, that you didn’t like, was to complain about debt and deficit.

Now that Biden is President, conservatives still do trot out unctuous concern about debt and deficits but the new tool for opposing social spending is inflation.

I realized that when you only complain about debt and deficits, you can only demonize people who receive low income benefits. With inflation!, you can now demonize younger people, poor people, people of color who have jobs and earn too much to qualify for public assistance.

Conservatives just pull a number out if there ***, e.g “fast food workers should only make $9/hr” then they see a story about how McDonalds is offering $13/hr and suddenly conservatives can blame high gas prices, high rents, big price increases on many types of food, on the working poor.

It’s devious as hell. It’s no longer the case that “welfare queens” are people who are unemployed and/or collecting public assistance, it’s now the case that people, who work and collect no benefits at all, are also “welfare queens.”

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh come get your mans

Former presidential and New York mayoral candidate Andrew Yang is set to launch a third party next month, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Yang is expected to start the party in conjunction with the Oct. 5 release of his new book, "Forward: Notes on the Future of Our Democracy."

No better way to show da out of touch progressives that they don't know good politics than to.....check notes.... launch a third party.

Really shows who has a clear-eyed perspective on things.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the scammer millionaire venture capitalist to lecture people about who out of touch they are with the common person, especially when the common person is the *** checks of racist white people.

dacomeup dacomeup we book clubbing this new joint too?

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh come get your mans

No better way to show da out of touch progressives that they don't know good politics than to.....check notes.... launch a third party.

Really shows who has a clear-eyed perspective on things.

man goin out sad, fumbling a lead a then starting a 3rd party.
gotta be better ways to keep yourself in the news. :lol:

Which one? I’m definitely down.

Sorry, I was joking. I was referring to Yang's book. I'm not reading that ****. :lol:

Even though my read has fallen off recently, I picked up this joint a while back to read.

Saw both Jamelle Bouie and Kevin Kruse recommend it.

Book.PNG

Even though it is out of date, and a pretty short book, apparently it gives of the best explanations of the GOP's turn toward white grievance politics.

Will let you know how it is

1631232308804.png

damn yall man at my guy Joe.

hopefully this all ends with joe extracting some relatively meaningless concession and everyone can hold hands and kumbyaya at the bill singing.
He lied to the entire party, then blindsided them with an Op-Ed in the WSJ opinion page. And lobbyists have been talking like he is their ally.

Mans stands in the way of most of the party's agenda proudly, and the one thing he gave his promised on he would help them on, he is now is making bad-faith attacks against

Maybe he should stop acting like such a ******* clown

Back
Top Bottom