***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The enrich flour conservatives are using to make the butter biscuits they are giving to Elder must be more potent than pure uncut fentanyl :lol:

Mans is right of aepps20 aepps20

6b155a62cbadd43194876ed561ca9b34.gif

I'm just here, waiting for the airlines to require vaccines (or, at least, negative tests). I might have to invest in an industrial-grade popcorn machine for that ess show.
I’m not sure if it’s up to the country or airlines to decide. Over the past ~year, I’ve been traveling to Spain for work through American Airlines. They require a “screening” on the flight( which is essentially just a basic questionnaire) to get into and out of the country. They take COVID way more serious, though.

Our factory is like 1.5-2 hours from our office so to get there I needed to take their train service which is like their version on Amtrak. In order to board the train they require you to provide a negative test within the past 72 hours :wow: They’re not playing around over there. My nostrils were putting in work with all those damn nasal swab tests but I didn’t find it as painful as many.

Its rough because while I agree with implementing the vax rule, I know airlines are going to be way too shook of doing so because the potential loss of revenue. I also think the anti-vaxxers will double on the “segregation-ist” rhetoric. Glad I’m not an airline CEO or board member right now |l

she should be...shoulda stayed her stupid *** at home, collected her military pension, and died decades from now.

instead you caught a slug to the gullet because you wanted to tie on your fascist festival cape and go to Coupchella.

I take open amusement at her demise.
dawg :rofl:

The enrich flour conservatives are using to make the butter biscuits they are giving to Elder must be more potent than pure uncut fentanyl :lol:

Lock Stockholm and Two Smokin Barrels Syndrome.

I would knock this dude clean out man. Would prefer to ruin his career and leave his fiances in ruin though

I saw this yesterday. He was talking with Candace Owens for Prager U. In their ongoing project to absolve white America of anything to do with Slavery, Jim Crow, systemic racism etc.

It’s even worse than it “reads” :smh:

Imagine being a black man and supporting this low life for four years.

Couldn't be me though. Like most black men, I have morals and self-respect. Unlike the clowns that sincerely defended this racist for four years

Wow bro...what are the odds...just Saturday I was wondering how a 7th Grade Maga/Our Heritage/White Supremicist book report on Robert E Lee would look. I'm flabbergasted. I thought that would be too niche of an idea to come across in my adventures. This like some of the papers Nathan Drake be coming across in the forest.

I saw this yesterday. He was talking with Candace Owens for Prager U. In their ongoing project to absolve white America of anything to do with Slavery, Jim Crow, systemic racism etc.

It’s even worse than it “reads” :smh:

Lincoln cut checks to the owners here...and said if he could've won the war without ending slavery, he would have....people not ready for that convo yet though

Lincoln cut checks to the owners here...and said if he could've won the war without ending slavery, he would have....people not ready for that convo yet though
I think a lot people that have seriously studied the Civil War in good faith, including a lot of black progressive scholars, have a clear-eyed picture of who Lincoln was

It is not the fact that he was a fervent abolitionist or had a strong affinity to seeing complete equal rights for black people that keeps him in relative good favor for a lot of people on the left

I see after being on the money about Afghanistan, my second favorite hot taker that lacks self-awareness is back talking out his *** again

I love this

I love how people like Matt will simultaneously ridicule progressives that "Twitter is not the real world", and at the same time warn about how "Twitter reflects exactly what is happening in the real" world. I guess whatever works for your argument in the moment.

I am not a big fan of James Clyburn, Kamala Harris, or Hakeem Jeffries; but if they walked near me, I’m not throwing an egg at them.

But if it’s Larry Elder walking by me, on the way to further demonize the unhoused no less, you had better believe that I’m giving him some of those Antifa cans of soup.

995B4E2E-44A3-4BF6-B376-5CBB05E9506F.jpeg

“Do I look like a white supremacist?”

AC69FAD8-04B1-41EC-B731-58DA9F2EAA96.jpeg

“Yes”

Back
Top Bottom