***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As a security forces airman, she was likely familiar with deadly force protocols in this situation. As such, I think we can definitely conclude that her death was suicide. She knew how it was going to end. Aside from all her Trump Q nonsense, making other people an accomplice to your suicide is a selfish and horrible thing. She should rot in hell.

Screenshot_20210908-094525_Samsung Internet.jpg
the Christian conservative party is clearly not conservative enough for you.

During elections, centrists and self styled pragmatic progressives tell leftists and genuine progressives to lower their expectations. Don’t agitate for pie-in-sky policies like a jobs guarantee, or free college, or student loan forgiveness. Instead, compromise for things like subsidies for home healthcare, free pre school, and free community college.

Then when it comes time to do those more modest things; suddenly, home healthcare subsidies, free pre school, and free community college are then recast as pie-in-the sky idealism. No, we have to settle for roads and bridges that lead to coal mines and a $200 non refundable tax credit for coding bootcamp tuition.

Threaten to investigate Manchin’s daughter fur price fixing on epi pens, threaten to out Lindsey Graham (hey, bipartisanship) and get the 50 votes to get your already pared down agenda done.

Yeah these guys need to realize that Obama's presidency was handicapped due to bOtH sIdEs BiPaRtIsAnShIp and that the GOP cant have it both ways anymore. Threaten Manchin and Sinema with anything and everything, get the bills passed, and tell the vocal minority GOP to **** themselves. Or is it too easy to simply exercise your power the 2 years the Dems have it?

Imagine being a black man and supporting this low life for four years.

Couldn't be me though. Like most black men, I have morals and self-respect. Unlike the clowns that sincerely defended this racist for four years

Trump is right to praise Lee as a unifying force though, incredible work bringing so many racists together under one white hood.

Back
Top Bottom