***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don’t have the answer to that as I support Roe which would certainly provide a remedy considering the medical necessity.

“pro life” = 3 people gotta die

1631106839206.gif

I don’t.

As I explained to you yesterday, I also understand why there are laws that restrict activities by men and women that cause harm to others.

There are laws against homicide. That’s a restriction on your body. The idea that you can’t do whatever you want with your body if it harms others is not novel.

And there are laws that restrict what you can do with your body even if it just harms you: drugs, prostitution, seat belts, etc.
You keep saying you don’t but vote that you do. So why do you?

I don’t know what you’re talking about. And it doesn’t appear that you do either.
Wrong again. You vote for people who want to control women’s privates. You’ve done so multiple times. You keep saying you don’t, most likely out of shame, yet you do the hard part of voting for it. Why do you vote to control women’s privates? Why do you support men who want to control women’s privates? Why do you support pedos?

There are laws against homicide. That’s a restriction on your body. The idea that you can’t do whatever you want with your body if it harms others is not novel.

A rule on homicide is what you can do with other people's bodies? Don't see how that has any bearing on this question.

A rule on homicide is what you can do with other people's bodies? Don't see how that has any bearing on this question.
I didn’t even address that for a reason. Just stupidity. Dude votes to control women and won’t even admit it

A rule on homicide is a rule about what you can do with your body. You generally can’t legally murder someone.

The same logic can be applied to the abortion discussion. The question is at what point is abortion more like murder.

Personally, I support abortion restrictions in the third trimester unless there is a medical condition where it is necessary, rape, incest, or something similar.

But reasonable people can agree to disagree on the issue.

As I’ve stated, I think Roe does an okay job of handling an issue that is very difficult. I think people think Roe provides an absolute right to abortion—but it doesn’t.

I don't get it. Conservatives don't want to put more money into education, always complain about people getting govt assistance for having kids.

But at the same time don't like abortions? Y'all should be leading the ejecto-fetus parade with the best of them,

During his campaign, Bolsonaro literally waxed poetic about the years Brazil was under military dictatorship.

And Brazilians supported him.

I don't know what needs to be done to get people to internalize the fact that leopards can't remove their spots. Do we need to start preaching that Maya Angelou quote (if someone shows you who they are, believe them) like the gospel?

I guess the silver lining about the pandemic is that it literally short-circuited a lot of these authoritarians' plans. Without COVID, it would have taken years before people found out just how terrible they were.

Back
Top Bottom