***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Florida’s death totals were probably faked then and are likely fake now. No doubt in my mind they’ve been under reporting from the start.

That would be in MS….:smh::smh:

Donald Trump brought the social cost of being a bigot and a misogynist way down, so we're gonna see way more **** like this:

Feel sorry for his daughter. :smh:

One of the comments on reddit

" It's entirely possible he got caught staring at these girls so to hide the fact that he was lusting after them he had to turn it into "I was called to preach to them." "

Definitely what happened. :lol:

Part 2 a wild Karen appears

That joint reminded me of when I used to work in the Hamptons in New York.

Young college students from Russia and Bulgaria would come to the area to work for the summer. They would go to the beach and go topless and be wearing the tiniest of bikinis.

But they would be in their own corner away from everyone else, just sunbathing

Them middle-aged white women would be yelling at them, and swiftly be on the phone to the police...

While the middle-aged white men are trying to get a better look at what all the commotion is all about...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
That joint reminded me of when I used to work in the Hamptons in New York.

Young college students from Russia and Bulgaria would come to the area to work for the summer. They would go to the beach and go topless and be wearing the tiniest of bikinis.

But they would be in their own corner away from everyone else, just sunbathing

Them middle-aged white women would be yelling at them, and swiftly be on the phone to the police...

While the middle-aged white men are trying to get a better look at what all the commotion is all about...
giphy.gif
Ah, yes, it was only the middle aged white men trying to get a better view... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: 😈

" It's entirely possible he got caught staring at these girls so to hide the fact that he was lusting after them he had to turn it into "I was called to preach to them." "

When they hit him with the verses though:lol:

Then, Captain-save-a-bro shows up talking about "I'm not judging you but the kids!"

Clowns. Mind your own business, how bout that?

Dude was clearly lusting and didn't know what else to do. What a dummy.

And that Karen, wow.

weirdo behavior. Dude can't even mind his own business with his family with him
If the wife has a brain then surely some alarm bells should be going off in her head from him clearly drooling over what sounds like some teenage girls.
One of my coworkers likes to regularly include topless photos of herself in her IG story and gets quite a bit of similar interactions with weirdos, often surprisingly young dudes. It's only on her story, not her page so how about they just...close their eyes and not click on it.

He must have seen Don't be a menace and thinks that how it really works.

Man said he is going to get rid of all rapists in Texas. Can we vote to recall him if we don't live in Texas?

Back
Top Bottom