***Official Political Discussion Thread***

-I'm the one that posted it. And I posted to take issue with how asinine Manchin's argument is. He is going back on his word while using arguments that make no economic sense

-Delk please, after all this time we know your schtick. You constantly act surprised we don't give you the benefit of the doubt when your trolling is obvious as hell

-That last sentence is laughable for numerous reasons

I agree with you on Manchin’s argument. I’m against the obstruction of the bill from either side of the aisle.

6922C328-B06A-4C75-8E62-357E6F68E1A9.jpeg

Yesterday was the anniversary of Dumbkirk

That labor shortage whining is so comical to me.

You often hear, “You may have to settle for a job which isn’t your ideal job or ideal pay”. But you never hear anyone tell these companies they may have to settle for employees who aren’t their ideal applicant or meet their desired qualifications.

A lot of these jobs aren’t rocket science. People are applying, it might not be their preferred applicant, but if you’re openly complaining to the media about how you can’t find workers, hire someone who doesn’t have your desired experience criteria but meets other intangibles.

I’ve seen some try to frame it as a qualified worker shortage. Qualified workers with necessary experience often have options to choose from. So who is to say they’re going to want to work at some of these rinky dink places when they likely have more desirable options to choose form.

I’ll scroll back and read the discussion. Was the initial post posted because it’s “bad for Biden” or is that only the label it gets if I post it?

Also, that Texas abortion law goes further than I’ve supported. I support Roe and the Justices who have been discussed in here have said the same.
Why do you want to control women’s private parts?

That labor shortage whining is so comical to me.

You often hear, “You may have to settle for a job which isn’t your ideal job or ideal pay”. But you never hear anyone tell these companies they may have to settle for employees who aren’t their ideal applicant or meet their desired qualifications.

A lot of these jobs aren’t rocket science. People are applying, it might not be their preferred applicant, but if you’re openly complaining to the media about how you can’t find workers, hire someone who doesn’t have your desired experience criteria but meets other intangibles.

I’ve seen some try to frame it as a qualified worker shortage. Qualified workers with necessary experience often have options to choose from. So who is to say they’re going to want to work at some of these rinky dink places when they likely have more desirable options to choose form.
Answer to ALL the problems is

pay them more

pay them more

pay them more

pay them more

pay them more

Answer to ALL the problems is

pay them more

pay them more

pay them more

pay them more

pay them more

Oh that’s correct. But the party of personal accountability would rather whine, cry to the media saying no one wants to work and put stupid little signs up on their doors blaming unemployment (which ended in half the country two months ago) instead of taking actual personal accountability.

Why do you want to control women’s private parts?

The body parts of men and women are controlled, quite a bit, by various laws.

As with many other laws, the question becomes at one point do you implement those restrictions to protect others.

I agree with the test in Roe for determining at what point the rights of the mother are balanced against the rights of the baby.

As I’m sure you know, Roe didn’t create an absolute right to abortion.

Last edited:
The body parts of men and women are controlled, quite a bit, by various laws.

As with many other laws, the question becomes at one point do you implement those restrictions to protect others.

I agree with the test in Roe for determining at what point the rights of the mother are balanced against the rights of the baby.

As I’m sure you know, Roe didn’t create an absolute right to abortion.
You didn’t answer my question. Why do YOU?

You didn’t answer my question. Why do YOU?

I don’t.

I also understand why there are laws that restrict activities by men and women that cause harm to others.

There are laws against homicide. That’s a restriction on your body. The idea that you can’t do whatever you want with your body if it harms others is not novel.

And there are laws that restrict what you can do with your body even if it just harms you: drugs, prostitution, seat belts, etc.

I don’t.

I also understand why there are laws that restrict activities by men and women that cause harm to others.

There are laws against homicide. That’s a restriction on your body. The idea that you can’t do whatever you want with your body if it harms others is not novel.

And there are laws that restrict what you can do with your body even if it just harms you: drugs, prostitution, seat belts, etc.
You vote as if you do several times. This is pathetic. This literally falls under your changing definition of pro life

Back
Top Bottom