***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Some say History doesn't repeat, but it often rhymes:

The similarities we can draw between the TX abortion law and the fugitive slave act are very interesting, especially the part where they were trying to force other states to enforce southern laws that did not apply in the North.

If other states follow suit with their own version of the law, we might be looking at a repeat of the civil war, especially since we have religious nincompoops at the helm of a lot of those legislatures. Will they double down and try to secede again when they find out they can't enforce their BS on other citizens of other states? Or will they reverse course? Will the Conservative Supreme Court maintain the primacy of federal law over state laws, or will they force pro-choice states into the decision to separate?

Is he trying to get votes from AL, MS, LA,? How the hell is he a serious candidate?
There's candidates that entered just to enter man. Such a waste of money.

I should've entered and only speak using content from Rusty and Aeeps with the sprinkle of Delk to attract the conservatives. Curious if I'd get a vote. :lol:

There's candidates that entered just to enter man. Such a waste of money.

I should've entered and only speak using content from Rusty and Aeeps with the sprinkle of Delk to attract the conservatives. Curious if I'd get a vote. :lol:

Use some NT talking points and run as an independent, and you would’ve been a contender.

RNcp5k9q6gY8ll1tSmUsZHkbeC3Ze9iBYozExhk55xM.png

lol at people saying a state's economy is failing and everybody is leaving while also complaining about the rising cost of living in that state. (of course it's more complicated and a big part of it is the lack of new housing)

it's sort of like all the anti-war people who wanted us to leave Afghanistan for the past twenty years getting upset Biden left Afghanistan.

also lol at him citing Atlas as some sort of covid expert even though he's been thoroughly discredited from the start.

Back
Top Bottom