***Official Political Discussion Thread***

RNcp5k9q6gY8ll1tSmUsZHkbeC3Ze9iBYozExhk55xM.png
What would you say is a living wage?

There is an opportunity to take away the cloak of "patriotism" Republicans love to envelop themselves with when they take part in public discourse. All one has to do is to point out that by wanting Ivanka to become the successor of Trump, they are more similar to the British loyalists and monarchists than to the people who fought them and created this country and its institutions.

New York, NY (CNN)New York University researchers discovered scathing new data on the spread of misinformation on Facebook, despite the site curtailing their research, even going so far as deplatforming them.
The study found that from August 2020 to January 2021, misinformation got six times more clicks on Facebook than posts containing factual news. Misinformation also accounted for the vast majority of engagement with far right posts — 68% — compared to 36% of posts coming from the far left.

Facebook blocked the researchers' personal accounts and site access last month. The company said their decision to deplatform the researchers was related to a separate study on political ads that involved using a browser extension that allowed users to anonymously share the ads they saw on Facebook with the researchers.

After being ghost when all that vile **** regarding the conservative judges you support letting that vile Texas abortion law go into effect

You pop back up on a holiday in an attempt to troll the thread about something that happened days ago, and was already discussed, just because you think it is bad for Biden

Pathetic as always

After being ghost when all that vile **** regarding the conservative judges you support letting that vile Texas abortion law go into effect

You pop back up on a holiday in an attempt to troll the thread about something that happened days ago, and was already discussed, just because you think it is bad for Biden

Pathetic as always

I’ll scroll back and read the discussion. Was the initial post posted because it’s “bad for Biden” or is that only the label it gets if I post it?

Also, that Texas abortion law goes further than I’ve supported. I support Roe and the Justices who have been discussed in here have said the same.

I’ll scroll back and read the discussion. Did whoever posted about it initially post because it because it’s “bad for Biden” or is that only the label it gets if I post it?

Also, that Texas abortion law goes further than I’ve supported. I support Roe and the Justices who have been discussed in here have said the same.
-I'm the one that posted it. And I posted to take issue with how asinine Manchin's argument is. He is going back on his word while using arguments that make no economic sense

-Delk please, after all this time we know your schtick. You constantly act surprised we don't give you the benefit of the doubt when your trolling is obvious as hell

-That last sentence is laughable for numerous reasons

Back
Top Bottom