***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I feel for your loss..but don't let your grief get you ****ed up Gladys. Don't bring that **** to the white house b. Take your little Toyota tundra back on home.

Imagine blaming Biden for Isis attacks....when trump said he wiped Isis from the earth...missed one bucko.

Look at past US presidents remarks on fallen service members, and the most disrespectful ones belong to Trump.

I ******* hate how all these news outlets want to act like the last four years didn't happen.

Sounds about white

Crossed paths with one of these militia dudes during grocery shopping this weekend.
You're talking about people who get their foreign policy lessons from Steven Seagall.
I mean, I don't blame them.
steven-seagal-seagal.gif

Look at past US presidents remarks on fallen service members, and the most disrespectful ones belong to Trump.

I ****ing hate how all these news outlets want to act like the last four years didn't happen.
They need the click bait headlines. All their ratings must of dropped after trump

Seems smart, but has some potential issues. 1) Officers an be further exposed to bodily fluids which may cause transmission of disease. 2) Suspects will likely fight them on it. 3) How will they be stored with the proper chain of custody. Just take them to the station and do it.

Seems smart, but has some potential issues. 1) Officers an be further exposed to bodily fluids which may cause transmission of disease. 2) Suspects will likely fight them on it. 3) How will they be stored with the proper chain of custody. Just take them to the station and do it.

There's also the deep history of "____________" to consider:

Pardon my ignorance but what happened to breathalyzers? Or is this purely to accompany the breathalyzer results for folks over the limit as evidence? I imagine the hour or two between arrest to station wouldn’t diminish the BAC that quickly to get to the legal limit unless it was a nail biter. Seems a bit draconian IMO.

And NO, I am not letting drunk drivers off the hook.

Pardon my ignorance but what happened to breathalyzers? Or is this purely to accompany the breathalyzer results for folks over the limit as evidence? I imagine the hour or two between arrest to station wouldn’t diminish the BAC that quickly to get to the legal limit unless it was a nail biter. Seems a bit draconian IMO.

And NO, I am not letting drunk drivers off the hook.
The article did not say.

this seems smart

Drawing blood is seen as a hard skill even in nursing. Good luck trying to get a bunch of cops to do that with proper technique, after all cops are known for their great patience and temperament.

Back
Top Bottom