***Official Political Discussion Thread***

kfayt7ebzak71.jpg
Not worried about that.

This, however:

Sounds like a gold mine for all people of ill repute.

To get our troops out, gotta send our troops in, yeaaaa!!! Only way out is through Alice!

Gimme my ball back or I'm gonna blow up your entire country.

Man's really said bomb the hell out of a country when tv has shown nothing but innocent people in the streets for weeks lmaoo. Donald Duke is brazy

Screenshot_20210830-175123_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
So he wants the US forces to break the Peace treaty with the Taliban and risks MORE attacks from ISIS-K while looking for equipment that we no proper way of tracking down?

What a ****ing idiot.

Makes sense to me and I sleep better at night knowing that he's our PRESIDENT EMERITUS

PragerU, Rumble :lol:

Even as a progressive liberal dude I feel it is important that people get exposed to leftist politics and grapple with their ideas

Unfortunately, clowns like Dore are immortal scammers just waiting to make bad faith attack after bad-faith attack in an attempt to radicalize people against liberals from the left, and profit off of folk.

To get our troops out, gotta send our troops in, yeaaaa!!! Only way out is through Alice!

Gimme my ball back or I'm gonna blow up your entire country.

Man's really said bomb the hell out of a country when tv has shown nothing but innocent people in the streets for weeks lmaoo. Donald Duke is brazy

Screenshot_20210830-175123_Instagram.jpg
As always, dude only cares about the money and the equipment. Military lives, civilian lives, none of it matters to that clown. Would risk more lives just to go find some equipment.

Back
Top Bottom