***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Let these guys organize a constitutional convention, and they'll change the place "The Promised Land" refers to in the Bible from Israel to the US.

There are some who state that Jesus visited the US - Mormons chief among them.https://rsc.byu.edu/jerusalem-zarahemla/when-did-jesus-visit-americas

Candace paying homage to Herman?
ohhh.png

My favorite detail is that amid all these right-wing buzzwords and tropes is that there’s also a cafe that serves ancient grains.

Like, it’s one thing to have Gritty and Mao on campus, it’s one thing to sack the classics department, it’s one thing to arrest people for using the wrong pronouns, but the greatest outrage on campus is that you can buy an oatmeal bowl that also has einkorn, emmer, and amaranth.

Last edited:

My favorite detail is that amid all these right-wing buzzwords and tropes is that there’s also a cafe that serves ancient grains.

Like, it’s one thing to have Gritty and Mao on campus, it’s one thing to sack the classics department, it’s one thing to arrest people for using the wrong pronouns, but the greatest outrage on campus is that you can buy an oatmeal bowl that also has einkorn, emmer, and amaranth.

A lot of that looks like a good time. Sign me up got the free weed and white tears watch party

I be in that joint geeked up :pimp: :lol:

A lot of that looks like a good time. Sign me up got the free weed and white tears watch party

I be in that joint geeked up :pimp: :lol:

I bet the film school, powered by all those Soros bucks, had made a short film, live action and cartoon mix, where a white woman named Karen illegally parks her SUV in order to get out and yell at a group of black teens who are skateboarding and then out of nowhere, a grand piano falls on Karen and Karen’s teeth have become piano keys.

That’s the kind of degeneracy that happens at college nowadays.

Edit:

the degeneracy has filtered down to k-12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom