***Official Political Discussion Thread***

20210212_161801.jpg

And this man went down to Mar A Lago and got on his knees
laff (1).gif

The Trump defense team seemed sad as hell. It's like they defended him purely through obligation but never actually believed what they were saying.

As a Christian I like Dave and what he says but you have to take some of his suggestions with a grain of salt and do what's best for your own financial situation using his principles. If you listen to him you should have 0 debt and pay for everything in cash. That's not a life I want and I have a good handle on my finances. I use credit cards to build up my credit (pay them off each month), I only use cash when I have to and I have six figure student loan debt. Without said debt I wouldn't have the career I have where my compensation vastly outweighs my debt.
1613178034467.png

Wrote an article on Anti-Asian incidents happening in unprecedented numbers. If you have a chance, take a read, thanks!

Also, that McCarthy info coming out tonight is wild

https://www.unbiasedopinions.net/post/the-explosive-rise-of-anti-asian-racism

1613180941924.png

Sadly, there will continue to be an uptick in hate crimes against Asian-Americans long after Trump is out.

While Trump’s use of the term “Kung Flu” is especially prone to incite violence, Trump is not unique in that he blames China for falling standards of living among the majority of Americans. The business and political elite love to offload all of the shortcomings of austerity politics onto China. Can’t get a decent job? blame China. Deaths of despair and opioid addiction ravaging your community? Blame China. Your government expects you to work a low paid and dangerous warehouse or retail during a pandemic when it has ample resources to pay you to stay home? Blame China.

Obvious Joe Biden and the rest of the ruling class will be more responsible in their jingoism compared to Trump but they still use fear of the other to distract from their brutal treatment of working Americans and some people will hear the blame China line, conflate China with Asian Americans and some people will escalate up to the level of violent hate crimes against Asian Americans.

I think today was more persuasive than the first day.

It appears they’ve done enough to ensure that Trump is acquitted again.
I mean, they could've never shown up at all or walked in and said "damn right he did it, suck my ****, too bad that traitor Romney escaped" and they would've done enough to ensure acquittal.

Back
Top Bottom