***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They’re literally using evidence against themselves. Lol
“Yes all this happened, yes he said this, yes the people followed his orders, yes his own party asked him to tell them to stop admitting he controlled them, yes he said to storm the capital......... but.......?”

:rofl:

i just read that article and that daily wire trash released their first movie and got their mob to give that rubbish a good audience score on rt.
Untitled.png

same thing they did with the watchmen series (amazing show) except the magas gave it a crappy audience score. if you watched the series, there is almost no possible way to rate it poorly unless you're a racist.
Untitled1.png

Last edited:
“Yes all this happened, yes he said this, yes the people followed his orders, yes his own party asked him to tell them to stop admitting he controlled them, yes he said to storm the capital......... but.......?”

:rofl:

Not once they’ve explain if Trump shown any attempt to stop them lol

Last edited:
As a Christian I like Dave and what he says but you have to take some of his suggestions with a grain of salt and do what's best for your own financial situation using his principles. If you listen to him you should have 0 debt and pay for everything in cash. That's not a life I want and I have a good handle on my finances. I use credit cards to build up my credit (pay them off each month), I only use cash when I have to and I have six figure student loan debt. Without said debt I wouldn't have the career I have where my compensation vastly outweighs my debt.
Yeah when you live in a high cost area like I do and have to rent while saving for a house, not cultivating your credit score isn't an option.

I think I’ve had a stroke. None of these closing arguments seem to have anything to do with Donald Trump committing treason? I’m just hearing waffle about others and voter fraud?

I feel like most of these financial advisors aren’t realistic and live in the 80s. There are no $600 apartments in most places, or dirt cheap school tuition, or 5k cars that aren’t pieces of **** that require significant money to up keep.

I believe in being responsibility, but a lot of the advice I come across just seems absurd.

I feel like most of these financial advisors aren’t realistic and live in the 80s. There are no $600 apartments in most places, or dirt cheap school tuition, or 5k cars that aren’t pieces of **** that require significant money to up keep.

I believe in being responsibility, but a lot of the advice I come across just seems absurd.
They also never account for real life. Sick, injury, doctors visits, emergencies of any type.
Just not realistic at all. You can save all you want but if you or a family member is sick your entire life savings can burn up within a couple weeks

I think I’ve had a stroke. None of these closing arguments seem to have anything to do with Donald Trump committing treason? I’m just hearing waffle about others and voter fraud?

can anyone really defend this successfully?

Back
Top Bottom