***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dave Ramsey an *** for his comments

Generally, I have no issue with financial advice, people should try their best to be good with their money and try to avoid behavior that could sabotage their economic prospects.

HOWEVER!

Too many people, especially the financial media, use these financial "gurus" to peddle nonsense about the poor and undermine public support for anti-poverty programs. Unfortunately, they have been very successful at it.

Secondly, personal finance politics run amok is used as a way to handwave serious macroeconomics squeezing the middle class. It is hard to tell someone to live modesty when so much of everyday living is getting more and more expensive. Housing, healthcare, education, transportation.

Things are getting so loony that I fear one day someone will go full idiot and tell poor folk that want health insurance that the government doesn't need to help them, all they need to do is save 6 months salary.

I'm probably wildin though, I mean imagine someone being that delusional that they think saying such an asinine comment is good advice, there is no way that would happen

Last edited:
I wonder if they will conclude today. It doesn’t seem they’ve swayed enough Republicans to convict and disqualify Trump from running again in the future.

i just read that article and that daily wire trash released their first movie and got their mob to give that rubbish a good audience score on rt.
Untitled.png

same thing they did with the watchmen series (amazing show) except the magas gave it a crappy audience score. if you watched the series, there is almost no possible way to rate it poorly unless you're a racist.
Untitled1.png
Beautiful example of independent thinkers.

financial advice should be pretty simple. 1) don't spend more on a car than you have to because it is the single-worst investment. 2) start from zero. get rid of every subscription and expense you have, and then only add back in the ones you absolutely need. 3) don't speculate on stocks unless that's your job in life. 4) don't hang out with broke boi liberals. 5) donate regularly to trump and megachurches and you'll see that money come back to you somehow.

I've followed these steps and now I drive da hemi.

financial advice should be pretty simple. 1) don't spend more on a car than you have to because it is the single-worst investment. 2) start from zero. get rid of every subscription and expense you have, and then only add back in the ones you absolutely need. 3) don't speculate on stocks unless that's your job in life. 4) don't hang out with broke boi liberals. 5) donate regularly to trump and megachurches and you'll see that money come back to you somehow.

I've followed these steps and now I drive da hemi.
You forgot to only invest in sneakers that will hold they MSRP value for years to come.

Interesting though - it’s a test basically to see if the defence counsel are willing to tell the truth or are they just there to obfuscate.

I think we’re clear now!

HE WAS IMPEACHED WHILE HE WAS IN OFFICE

These questions and these assertions that impeachments of politicians of the past are garbage. Sheesh I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

the more you tell a lie the easier it is to get over on people

gop handbook is just repeating lies so that just enough willfully stupid people get in on the act and provide a buffer for further theft

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom