OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

hopefully he gets it together and gets back to his all-nba self. him showing up at SL to support the young dudes is a good sign. looks slimmer too. ngl, if he moved to the 3 and we started Brunson, RJ, Randle, Obi, Mitch...i'd be down with it. again, assuming we get 2020 Randle.

i was just pointing out that he looks slim. more like a SF than a PF. i dont think skills or talent are the problem either. definitely IQ and attitude. when he was attacking the rim and pulling 3s with no hesitation, he was great. when he starts to ISO, he's a completely different player. then came the poor attitude.

I was just going to say that ... talent or skills are not lacking .... just his poor IQ and attitude.

I used to root for Randle since college, but last year all that change. I WOULD BE THE 1ST ONE TO TRADE HIS ***. However, because he is going tp be with the roster, all I can do is support him just so he wont have another ******* meltdown that will translate to the same ****** attitude, lack of effort and IDGAF mentality when on the court.

Somehow, I'm hoping the FO and Coaching staff get through to him that he is a vital part of the team, but as a team not the main guy not the point but another player in the system that will be ran by Brunson and will see RJ and him primarily (when good shots are there) while the rest coming close behind.

If he can reel himself in, no doubt we have a squat capable of making the playoff and advancing to the 2nd round. Nothing more ....

hopefully he gets it together and gets back to his all-nba self. him showing up at SL to support the young dudes is a good sign. looks slimmer too. ngl, if he moved to the 3 and we started Brunson, RJ, Randle, Obi, Mitch...i'd be down with it. again, assuming we get 2020 Randle.

I wonder how that lineup would play

Thibs looks like he’s trying to figure out who's playing?

Thibs ... uhhhhh is that Q? No no no thats Duece .... **** that might be Sims .... MFs .. why don't they cut their ******* hair. LoL

the-water-boy-suck.gif

I was watching Paolo who some people compared to Randle pre-draft and thinking oh yeah, this is Randle if he had elite IQ/playmaking ability plus the foot speed and strength to actually bully people on drives…. Big ****ing difference

We gotta chill with these summer league overreactions. It’s good to see Sims and Grimes show they are clearly too good for this setting though. Grimes looked good last year too actually

Mitch would average 20-20-10 in SL if he played now.

We gotta chill with these summer league overreactions. It’s good to see Sims and Grimes show they are clearly too good for this setting though. Grimes looked good last year too actually

Mitch would average 20-20-10 in SL if he played now.

I just want a Summer League Chip.

That’s all I want. 💍

Give us something :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom